6A Championship Oakland vs. Brentwood

MidTennFootball

5 minutes ago, Footballguy9 said:

Brentwood now has time to prepare for their rare Offensive attack... I predict Ron Crawford bringing a state championship back to Brentwood 

Rare? Look at it from this perspective, Oakland had no time to prepare and mercy ruled Brentwood. They've struggled against average competition, they are gonna have to raise their level of play way up to have a chance to win

1 hour ago, MidTennFootball said:

Rare? Look at it from this perspective, Oakland had no time to prepare and mercy ruled Brentwood. They've struggled against average competition, they are gonna have to raise their level of play way up to have a chance to win

Lol try preparing 1 full practice and 1 walk through for an Oakland wing T. (The first game was a mid week showdown). Even though Oakland recruits, I except Ron Crawford to have the Bruins firing on all cylinders 

3 hours ago, Footballguy9 said:

Brentwood now has time to prepare for their rare Offensive attack... I predict Ron Crawford bringing a state championship back to Brentwood 

I hope this would even be true enough to make a good game out of it, BUT Oakland is just a different level, I would be surprised if it is any closer than 21 points at the very least...

3 hours ago, Footballguy9 said:

Lol try preparing 1 full practice and 1 walk through for an Oakland wing T. (The first game was a mid week showdown). Even though Oakland recruits, I except Ron Crawford to have the Bruins firing on all cylinders 

You got info that Oakland recruits? Then turn them in, otherwise your just like the countless haters that Maryville has that accuses them of the same.

The first game also had Oakland pitching a shutout. Riverdale had 2 shots at figuring this offense out and gave up even more points the 2nd time.