Playoffs - 5A Championship - Oak Ridge vs Summit

CardinalGrey

4 hours ago, STILLNUM1 said:

Seems like everybody has Summit winning big.Lets hope Oak Ridge can keep it close until at least halftime.I think the score I hear  the most is Summit 38 Oak Ridge 7.

I think OR must be giving Summit fits in preparing for the Wildcats offense. They probably have all of the games tapes and have tossed some out. Heck, even die hard Oak Ridge fans don't go back and watch several of the games. Anybody care to rewatch the Farragut and Kingsport DB games?

However, since the playoffs have started OR has shown various and productive offensive looks. Will the Cardinal and Gray go 5 wide / empty backfield, feed the # 1 Beast the ball and put it on his shoulders, throw slants all night or a combo of many schemes?

Actually, Oak Ridge is probably going to put the game in the hands of the defense. Our defense is stout with players playing their best football of the lives. Summit seems to have a Superman at QB along with other very athletic players. Team Big Red is on a roll at the right time.

I will give the Summit offense the edge over Oak Ridge's offense but the Wildcat defense will score 2 touchdowns and our place kicker will connect for a long field goal.

Final....Good guys from the East 27   the Spartans  24   OT *****

*****Greatest 5-A State game of all time.

Edited by WillieTheWildcats
  • Like 1