Playoffs - 5A Championship - Oak Ridge vs Summit

CardinalGrey

10 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Every single da&$ one of yuns better put ye hand over ye heart during the anthem, or that one ole feller will tear yuns a new a$&.

Have yall noticed how when it's cold or raining, the same folks that get tore up about people kneeling during the anthem won't take their hats off?  It's pretty crazy stuff and downright hypocritical.

35 minutes ago, guthook said:

Have yall noticed how when it's cold or raining, the same folks that get tore up about people kneeling during the anthem won't take their hats off?  It's pretty crazy stuff and downright hypocritical.

People are idiots man. I served 2 tours in OIF and had a guy get onto me for “not putting my hand over my heart” during the anthem. He then proceeded to lecture me (during the anthem, mind you) about what a terrible person I am, and this was after he grilled me on a few questions about my service and how illegitimate it was because of “not putting my hand over my heart.” He even went as far as to say to a fellow fan that the South Doyle game was his first game of the year, because me not putting my hand over my heart sickened him so much that he didn’t wanna share the same ground space with such an awful person as I. 

And that’s funny you bring up the kneeling, because he actually said something along those lines to me. “I bet you kneel like one of them there NFL players, don’t ye?” All I know, is he better be glad I’m a nice guy, because if I wasn’t I would’ve mopped the floor with his head. 

Edited by SweetScience

7 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

People are idiots man. I served 2 tours in OIF and had a guy get onto me for “not putting my hand over my heart” during the anthem. He then proceeded to lecture me (during the anthem, mind you) about what a terrible person I am, and this was after he grilled me on a few questions about my service and how illegitimate it was because of “not putting my hand over my heart.” He even went as far as to say to a fellow fan that the South Doyle game was his first game of the year, because me not putting my hand over my heart sickened him so much that he didn’t wanna share the same ground space with such an awful person as I. 

And that’s funny you bring up the kneeling, because he actually said something along those lines to me. “I bet you kneel like one of them there NFL players, don’t ye?” All I know, is he better be glad I’m a nice guy, because if I wasn’t I would’ve mopped the floor with his head. 

unbelievable.