Playoffs - 5A Championship - Oak Ridge vs Summit

CardinalGrey

11 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Lmao good one.

SS, this guy is something else. I just thought I had met a guy who runs his mouth in another certain someone on this site(I think we all know who I’m referring to by now lol). But this Ol boy is off his rocker and his argument is not even close to a rational thought. I award him No points, and may God have mercy on his soul :roflol:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Opie Shaggnasty said:

I think you are partially right.He did want something he perceived as better.:roflol:

And go summit.

This has been mentioned by StinkNasty many times and he should be held in SHAME! You, sir, are treading on ground God takes care of. You should not judge.

WHY DO I LOVE COACH G ? This summer, Coach gave me 2 football jerseys from the 1990's, a black OR hat he wears during games and a $ 50 Nike polo shirt the coaches wear. 

OR  27   Summit Shagnasty 24   OT.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

This has been mentioned by StinkNasty many times and he should be held in SHAME! You, sir, are treading on ground God takes care of. You should not judge.

WHY DO I LOVE COACH G ? This summer, Coach gave me 2 football jerseys from the 1990's, a black OR hat he wears during games and a $ 50 Nike polo shirt the coaches wear. 

OR  27   Summit Shagnasty 24   OT.

I am not judging.I am just saying.Had the jerseys been slept in before?