Playoffs - 5A Championship - Oak Ridge vs Summit

CardinalGrey

4 hours ago, oridgecat said:

NoleNation3,

what time are you, B.C junior. and homeless guy with plastic bag leaving for Cookeville? 

:lol: I'm going to drive around Oak Ridge a couple of times on my way out to see if I can find plastic bag guy.B.C Jr keeps calling wanting a ride.I just might bring the whole crew for good luck.

4 hours ago, SweetScience said:

Every single da&$ one of yuns better put ye hand over ye heart during the anthem, or that one ole feller will tear yuns a new a$&.

Lol I tried to help you out and explain to him but he wasn't having it.He said he didn't come all year because of you.He said he talked to a guy from Coalfield about it and he told him they wouldve killed you for doing that up there.Lol that's when I gave up and tried to slip away

15 minutes ago, NoleNation3 said:

Lol I tried to help you out and explain to him but he wasn't having it.He said he didn't come all year because of you.He said he talked to a guy from Coalfield about it and he told him they wouldve killed you for doing that up there.Lol that's when I gave up and tried to slip away

Lol good lord. 

4 hours ago, SweetScience said:

People are idiots man. I served 2 tours in OIF and had a guy get onto me for “not putting my hand over my heart” during the anthem. He then proceeded to lecture me (during the anthem, mind you) about what a terrible person I am, and this was after he grilled me on a few questions about my service and how illegitimate it was because of “not putting my hand over my heart.” He even went as far as to say to a fellow fan that the South Doyle game was his first game of the year, because me not putting my hand over my heart sickened him so much that he didn’t wanna share the same ground space with such an awful person as I. 

And that’s funny you bring up the kneeling, because he actually said something along those lines to me. “I bet you kneel like one of them there NFL players, don’t ye?” All I know, is he better be glad I’m a nice guy, because if I wasn’t I would’ve mopped the floor with his head. 

Thanks for your service, SS. And, since you politely opted not to use it on this occasion, hope the ‘Cats break out that mop in your honor tomorrow night.

I will be watching and pulling for you guys to bring home another championship!

4 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

You are a very well respected Coach T poster and I am not. However, you taking Shagnasty's side against Coach Gaddis misses the point.

RWR!

Slow down. Not taking his side at all. Coach G has my full respect. Treated my son very well. Beyond what just a coach would normally do.

I'm more of a "what's right" guy, instead of a "who's right" guy. I just thought that with all the made up stuff, one jab that came closer to the ancient history mark was funny. I'm just disappointed in myself that I finally acknowledged the troll. 

Edited by OR nole

8 minutes ago, OR nole said:

Slow down. Not taking his side at all. Coach G has my full respect. Treated my son very well. Beyond what just a coach would normally do.

I'm more of a "what's right" guy, instead of a "who's right" guy. I just thought that with all the made up stuff, one jab that came closer to the ancient history mark was funny. I'm just disappointed in myself that I finally acknowledged the troll. 

Wait. After reading your post (WCW) on "shame" and "judgment", I agree that was a serious issue. I should not have condoned it by calling it funny. Retracted but not deleted. 

Go Cats!!!

Edited by OR nole
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I am proud of the Cats and the great playoff run they gave us.I want more than anything for this team to get to finish things on a great note.My fear is the elite players from Summit will take over and put game away fast.My final prediction is Summit 37 Oak Ridge 6.These highly ranked stars with experience on big stage will be too much for our smaller guys who just play hard.RWR 

4 hours ago, NoleNation3 said:

:lol: I'm going to drive around Oak Ridge a couple of times on my way out to see if I can find plastic bag guy.B.C Jr keeps calling wanting a ride.I just might bring the whole crew for good luck.

I saw plastic bag guy  walking down South Illinois Ave.  B.C. Jr. needs stokers.  Your boy N.R.S. leads the team out of the tunnel, if he's allowed to attend and you get him there on time.  

Edited by oridgecat

8 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

I saw plastic bag guy  walking down South Illinois Ave.  B.C. Jr. needs stokers.  Your boy N.R.S. leads the team out of the tunnel, if you get him there on time.  

How long will it take for him to ask you for a dip is the question? The first 10 seconds he sees you or 5 minutes tops??

Edited by SweetScience