Playoffs - 5A Championship - Oak Ridge vs Summit

CardinalGrey

57 minutes ago, STILLNUM1 said:

I am proud of the Cats and the great playoff run they gave us.I want more than anything for this team to get to finish things on a great note.My fear is the elite players from Summit will take over and put game away fast.My final prediction is Summit 37 Oak Ridge 6.These highly ranked stars with experience on big stage will be too much for our smaller guys who just play hard.RWR 

I will go with OR's elite players, defense and the current team chemistry to say Wildcats 27  Spartans 24    OT.

12 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

How long will it take for him to ask you for a dip is the question? The first 10 seconds he sees you or 5 minutes??

It's less than 10 seconds. I was about to push knee sox bucket hat plastic bag guy off the hill other night.  Num has us losing by 31.  Wow.  I say let's go get this dub.  

Edited by oridgecat

2 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Willie, You gonna be at the game?  No excuses. Come support these kids.  Go Cats

I just can't because I am not to put any weight on my left leg after having had a foot saving surgery. Diabetes came after my left foot. The surgery was done late September and I spent 6 weeks in  Chattanooga's Siskin Hospital doing rehab and receiving antibiotics by IV.

Now, I am home doing workouts for my legs and arms and being helped by Home Health Care and Physical therapy. Good luck to the players. I really feel the Wildcats will win. I have been praying on it.

RWR!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

I just can't because I am not to put any weight on my left leg after having had a foot saving surgery. Diabetes came after my left foot. The surgery was done late September and I spent 6 weeks in  Chattanooga's Siskin Hospital doing rehab and receiving antibiotics by IV.

Now, I am home doing workouts for my legs and arms and being helped by Home Health Care and Physical therapy. Good luck to the players. I really feel the Wildcats will win. I have been praying on it.

RWR!

Willie, sorry to hear this! Stay strong, diabetes is not to be messed with.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

These are such bold statements.

MJ, didn't mean this as a comment to step on toes. Sitting in the stands at last year's game, the general feeling was that Summit was possibly not the best representation coming out of the west. We felt Henry County the year before was a better team. Let me ask your opinion, you played OR last year, how do you think they would have stacked up against Summit?