Playoffs - 5A Championship - Oak Ridge vs Summit

CardinalGrey

11 hours ago, oridgecat said:

I saw plastic bag guy  walking down South Illinois Ave.  B.C. Jr. needs stokers.  Your boy N.R.S. leads the team out of the tunnel, if he's allowed to attend and you get him there on time.  

Lol I'm trying to round them up now.They really wanted to ride with you.Be safe and I'll see you in Cookeville

Going to be a great game. I believe it will be the closest game of the weekend. Two well coached and disciplined teams that play hard. Special teams will be the difference. It will be hard to stop the Summit QB but until someone beats the any of the 5a Knoxville area teams I’ll go with the Wildcats. Being a Midstate guy this prediction hurts. 
Oak Ridge 21 Summit 20. 

• Like 2

Both these teams are playing their best football of the year. Oak Ridge has been a little up and down on offense but I just don’t think Summit’s defense is as good as West’s or South Doyle’s even with K. Wade at defensive end.
Summit is explosive on offense with D.Wade at QB but Oak Ridge has a great defense. The Wildcat D will need to set the tone early with the Summit offense and not let them get into a rhythm. OR has got here playing great defense and think that will the case tonight as well. 
I believe it’s a tight, low scoring game with the Wildcat offense winning it late, maybe in OT.

Go Wildcats!

RWR

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1