District 3 and 4 AAA - Region 2

Stinger24

4 minutes ago, KnoxBball1969 said:

All coaches have that period in their tenure where everyone knows they don’t have it anymore... This photo of Eldridge reminds me of Coach K and Roy Williams having their episodes on the sidelines. I hope Eldridge is okay. I know Bearden and Catholic have enjoyed beating him over the years.

https://imgur.com/gallery/gEGzWVi

Haha, you love giving it to Maryville, don’t you? Lol. Eldridge will be fine. He just hasn’t had the overall talent this year that he’s had the past few years. I said it before this season even started, that Joe Anderson graduating would be some HUGE shoes to fill @ Maryville. Not only him, but a few others from that team like AJ Davis, as well as Maples were big losses too. But losing Joe (4 year starter @ point) was humongous. Maryville and Coach E will be fine.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, bounder said:

Better watch it Willie she may put you in a step over toe hold and then give you a Ron Wright Whorp your head off punch! Thanks StarsandBars haha

Papa B, I am long overdue for a good ole fashion Tennessee dog whooping and Rebelwoman can provide that.

Did you see Ron ad Don grapple in the Oak Ridge Civic Center back in the old days?

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, KnoxBball1969 said:

All coaches have that period in their tenure where everyone knows they don’t have it anymore... This photo of Eldridge reminds me of Coach K and Roy Williams having their episodes on the sidelines. I hope Eldridge is okay. I know Bearden and Catholic have enjoyed beating him over the years.

https://imgur.com/gallery/gEGzWVi

Dang 

Edited by Stinger24

21 hours ago, SweetScience said:

Haha, you love giving it to Maryville, don’t you? Lol. Eldridge will be fine. He just hasn’t had the overall talent this year that he’s had the past few years. I said it before this season even started, that Joe Anderson graduating would be some HUGE shoes to fill @ Maryville. Not only him, but a few others from that team like AJ Davis, as well as Maples were big losses too. But losing Joe (4 year starter @ point) was humongous. Maryville and Coach E will be fine.

Rebel Envy... It’s comical.