District 3 and 4 AAA - Region 2

Stinger24

1 hour ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Yes. David Clary is streaming live on Facebook at Prepradio. Someties the quality is not good but they do tend to fix most problems. I would die with out his efforts to bring OR sports to the World.

I’m glad David Clary was streaming it. Oak Ridge began turning away parents and grandparents at the gate.

5 minutes ago, KnoxBball1969 said:

I’m glad David Clary was streaming it. Oak Ridge began turning away parents and grandparents at the gate.

Sorry about that. Next time wear something with Oak Ridge on it and slip the people at the gate $100 bill nnd you get in.  Just kidding.

I hope Mr. Clary will stream the Kingsport vs Oak Ridge game Monday night. It cost $250 to stream a game. The TSSAA gets the cash.

Oh, congrats to Bearden. Good basketball team.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Sorry about that. Next time wear something with Oak Ridge on it and slip the people at the gate $100 bill nnd you get in.  Just kidding.

I hope Mr. Clary will stream the Kingsport vs Oak Ridge game Monday night. It cost $250 to stream a game. The TSSAA gets the cash.

Oh, congrats to Bearden. Good basketball team.

It was an amazing game. Oak Ridge will definitely play with DB. I think OR is the better team but it’s just brutal to play at Dobyns Bennett.  

Good win by Bearden. We (OR) let ourselves get too far behind, and just ran out of time, but we showed a ton of heart and effort to make it into a really close game in the end. The press really had Bearden reeling there, for a bit. Tremendous defense by both teams was played tonight. Definitely the two best teams in this area in AAA, no question.

Edited by SweetScience
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Good win by Bearden. We (OR) let ourselves get too far behind, and just ran out of time, but we showed a ton of heart and effort to make it into a really close game in the end. The press really had Bearden reeling there, for a bit. Tremendous defense by both teams was played tonight. Definitely the two best teams in this area in AAA, no question.

I think Coach Green will come up with a plan to defeat DB. We must get out to a fast start and keep the momentum.

RWR!

Good game tonight.I wish Oak Ridge couldve hit some shots tonight but just how it goes sometimes.Oak Ridge is at their best when they play fast and go all out.This team turns it over way too much trying to play a half court inside out game.We can win Monday but we need some key players to step up.J.Miller needs to play like he can.I didnt hear the scoring run down but I only remember him scoring once.I would love to see Oak Ridge and Beardon play 10 more times.Maybe if Oak Ridge can upset DB we can play again.

13 hours ago, STILLNUM1 said:

Good game tonight.I wish Oak Ridge couldve hit some shots tonight but just how it goes sometimes.Oak Ridge is at their best when they play fast and go all out.This team turns it over way too much trying to play a half court inside out game.We can win Monday but we need some key players to step up.J.Miller needs to play like he can.I didnt hear the scoring run down but I only remember him scoring once.I would love to see Oak Ridge and Beardon play 10 more times.Maybe if Oak Ridge can upset DB we can play again.

I sure would not consider Oak Ridge underdogs in that game. They will go up there and beat DB handily. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LittleJerrySeinfeld said:

You could not ask for a better game or environment for a high school basketball game than there was last night.  Two of the best programs in the state going at it.  Hopefully both can take care of business Monday and make the trip to the glass house.

Couldn't agree more, Little Jerry. That was the game we were hoping for. Surprised Oak Ridge did not try to play fast earlier. They waited until the 4th and almost pulled it off. I'll tell you though, those Bearden Boys are tough. Well coached. Nobody can score on them. Is 0 a Senior? Boy can shoot that thing.