Region 6-3A 2021 & 2022

BoardHater71

A lot of unknowns in this region. Fairview is always competitive. Stewart County had their best season in a long time last year but what do they return? I don’t know anything about White House and White House Heritage and what they have this year. Cheatham and Sycamore I’m assuming will be fighting for last in the region. Waverly was a very young talented team last year that made it to the semis in 2A. I expect them to make some noise this year in 3A. Can someone speak on these other teams? Anybody have any real info on where they think they stand? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Trollin said:

A lot of unknowns in this region. Fairview is always competitive. Stewart County had their best season in a long time last year but what do they return? I don’t know anything about White House and White House Heritage and what they have this year. Cheatham and Sycamore I’m assuming will be fighting for last in the region. Waverly was a very young talented team last year that made it to the semis in 2A. I expect them to make some noise this year in 3A. Can someone speak on these other teams? Anybody have any real info on where they think they stand? 

I’m heard WHite house got a few studs.

1 hour ago, FBfan26 said:

I’m heard WHite house got a few studs.

A few? So 2 or 3? Probably need more than that to play with Waverly and Fairview. Just Saying. But I hope this region is a dog fight every game. Only makes everyone in it better

Edited by Trollin

1 hour ago, Plugged said:

1. White house Heritage

2. White House

3. Fairview 

4. Sycamore 

5. Waverly

6. Stewart co

7. Cheatham co

What do you know about the White House Teams this year? Really curious because new class/new region don’t know anything about them. Would love to know how many starters they return or simply why you think they will be 1 and 2. Is it because they dropped down a class?

I do however know that Waverly will not finish 5th in this region. I’m going to go out on a limb and say that I honestly don’t think Waverly will lose a game in this region. Waverly returns almost everyone and was a semi final team last year. Waverly has only gotten bigger stronger and faster and more experienced. This group of guys are battle tested. This might be the most talented team Waverly has ever had as a whole. 

1 hour ago, Trollin said:

What do you know about the White House Teams this year? Really curious because new class/new region don’t know anything about them. Would love to know how many starters they return or simply why you think they will be 1 and 2. Is it because they dropped down a class?

I do however know that Waverly will not finish 5th in this region. I’m going to go out on a limb and say that I honestly don’t think Waverly will lose a game in this region. Waverly returns almost everyone and was a semi final team last year. Waverly has only gotten bigger stronger and faster and more experienced. This group of guys are battle tested. This might be the most talented team Waverly has ever had as a whole. 

I don’t know what WHH brings back from last year. But Hardin County had them last year in the playoffs and that’s  the only time I’ve seen them play ever. No disrespect at all to them but they were not the team I was expecting to show up for a playoff game. HC beat them in the first qtr. they got a big RB I think he may be back, but that all I know. 

16 hours ago, Trollin said:

Waverly will 100% lose 3 if not 4 region games this year. 

• Sad 1

Fairview's going to be replacing a lot of starters. I think they're a playoff team but that's as far as I'm willing to stick my neck out at this point. 

Waverly should be favored to win all region games IMO. Metro region 5 will be weaker this year than anytime in the last decade too so I look for a Waverly vs Covington semifinal game.