Region 6-3A 2021 & 2022

BoardHater71

8 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

The Jackets are going to be okay.  How good remains to be seen.  The region has added three teams who will all contend for the title.  The region also returns its defending champion.  It’s going to be highly contested all season.

The Jackets return Dillan Sullivan, Morgan Jean, Kennedy Pendergass, Crawford Claxton, Layden Grant, Kendrick Curtis, Jacob Clevenger, Cole Warden, Sam Hammon, Luke West, Connor Farris, Ethan Hamilton all as returning starters from last year’s team.  They all will have to step up and play at all time high levels in order for the Jackets Football Program to have another successful campaign.  There are several others who have shown great improvements who will be solid contributors on the 2021 team.  

Good stuff. Best of luck to you guys. 

WH returns some talented skill guys in  QB Blackburn, WR/DBs Harper and McAfee, and RB Black. Their OL/DL will be the biggest question. Hollinsworth, a JR, played a lot last year but not much experience besides him. Spencer Noah is returning from a leg injury that occurred early last season. After that, they’ll be real young. 
Blackburn is a stud but can only do so much. He’s better at RB but WH hasn’t had a stable  QB since the 2018 season so he’s gotta play there. Good luck to everyone this week leading up to scrimmages on Friday. BDP travels to Smith. 

20 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

The Jackets are going to be okay.  How good remains to be seen.  The region has added three teams who will all contend for the title.  The region also returns its defending champion.  It’s going to be highly contested all season.

The Jackets return Dillan Sullivan, Morgan Jean, Kennedy Pendergass, Crawford Claxton, Layden Grant, Kendrick Curtis, Jacob Clevenger, Cole Warden, Sam Hammon, Luke West, Connor Farris, Ethan Hamilton all as returning starters from last year’s team.  They all will have to step up and play at all time high levels in order for the Jackets Football Program to have another successful campaign.  There are several others who have shown great improvements who will be solid contributors on the 2021 team.  

Hughes and staff always find a way to win and/or compete.  Every year he graduates a large class "fans" start talking about how the next year will be a losing season, but they just seem to get the kids to step up.  Having said that, this is probably one of the hardest schedules Fairview has had in the last 10 years.  But just another challenge for the Jackets to overcome.  So excited to get this season started!

23 hours ago, Plugged said:

I will man up and admit my wrongs. I see them taking a step back this year 

I literally think it’s impossible to take a step back for this team. I believe they return 9 starters on defense and 8 starters on offense. Yes this region has better competition. And I look forward to the challenges ahead. This Waverly team is hungry. And they will not lose what you are predicting 

On 7/22/2021 at 10:30 PM, Trollin said:

:hungry:

Dude has to be a troll ! Now I am not saying Waverly has a chance in heck of beating Alcoa but those of us that know football know what Wavo has ! With Milan And PC gone from 3 A except at the very top 3 A is extremely weak ! Waverly IMO is and will be a top 5 team in 3 A for many years to come ! If the player development continues as it has for a bit know this !! Wavo will compete for GoldBalls if and when Alcoa moves up to 4 A ! The Waverly fan base is a rabid fun bunch and I plan to visit the 3 A boards just to watch them raise heck on here ! Y’all ain’t ready for @Trollin and @vandyfan1

4 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Dude has to be a troll ! Now I am not saying Waverly has a chance in heck of beating Alcoa but those of us that know football know what Wavo has ! With Milan And PC gone from 3 A except at the very top 3 A is extremely weak ! Waverly IMO is and will be a top 5 team in 3 A for many years to come ! If the player development continues as it has for a bit know this !! Wavo will compete for GoldBalls if and when Alcoa moves up to 4 A ! The Waverly fan base is a rabid fun bunch and I plan to visit the 3 A boards just to watch them raise heck on here ! Y’all ain’t ready for @Trollin and @vandyfan1

I love having Waverly in the region and on the schedule.  They’ve built a powerhouse over there for sure.  They are well coached and very talented.  

1 hour ago, Plugged said:

I expect the region to fall like this

Heritage

White House

Fairview

Stewart County

Waverly

Sycamore

Cheatham county

I hope you’re right with regards to Heritage, I just don’t see it. Starting QB is out for the start of the season. The Patriots have to play better up front. 

2 hours ago, Plugged said:

I expect the region to fall like this

Heritage

White House

Fairview

Stewart County

Waverly

Sycamore

Cheatham county

I would love to make a call on Region order but I just don’t have the knowledge on WHH or WH. I can just go off of records and past history, which doesn’t look too good for y’all, but y’all were in 4A so I’ll give y’all the benefit of doubt. However, I don’t think just because you dropped from 4A to 3A that it makes you the best 2 Teams or makes them top contenders in this Region. And also, you can’t judge Waverly from going from 2A to 3A. Waverly has played Fairview every year no matter what class they were in. Waverly has played every team in this Region except for the WhiteHouses. Waverly rotates between 3A and 2A often. Minus the WhiteHouses this will be the order because I know about these teams.

Waverly

Fairview

Stewart

Cheatham

Sycamore

Edited by Trollin

3 hours ago, Trollin said:

I would love to make a call on Region order but I just don’t have the knowledge on WHH or WH. I can just go off of records and past history, which doesn’t look too good for y’all, but y’all were in 4A so I’ll give y’all the benefit of doubt. However, I don’t think just because you dropped from 4A to 3A that it makes you the best 2 Teams or makes them top contenders in this Region. And also, you can’t judge Waverly from going from 2A to 3A. Waverly has played Fairview every year no matter what class they were in. Waverly has played every team in this Region except for the WhiteHouses. Waverly rotates between 3A and 2A often. Minus the WhiteHouses this will be the order because I know about these teams.

Waverly

Fairview

Stewart

Cheatham

Sycamore

Sycamore > Cheatham 

My buddies in Pleasant View seem to think they will be a lot better this year. With Dustin West running the offense they will put up points. If last year is any indication their defense will give up a lot of points.

Edited by Plugged