Region 6-3A 2021 & 2022

BoardHater71

I’ll have you a 2021 Preview on Heritage when we get closer to next summer. The Patriots have went to the playoffs the last 2 years and finished with a 7-4 record in each campaign. It’s time for Heritage to take the next step! 

I will tell you that White House has a really good Running Back in Ranen Blackburn coming back for 2021. Kid is a STUD! 

3 hours ago, UrMoMLiKeSiT said:

16 is a senior but 22 will be returning. 7 graduating on Offense and 7 graduating on defense for Heritage. White House will surprise a lot of people and very well could compete for a region championship next year if Blackburn can stay healthy

White House will have to get Ranen some help. He can’t do it on his own.

Heritage has to address the line issues on both sides of the ball. They got whipped up front most every game. 

1 hour ago, Trollin said:

Waverly was really young. They only graduate 4 starters on offense and 4 on defense. Lots of Freshmen and Sophomores contributed to this 2020 team. Excited to see how they grow over the year and look for them to be better in 2021. 

Who else is Waverly graduating?  I have the Tigers graduating these guys:

Stewart County graduates:

Fairview graduates:

21 minutes ago, Trollin said:
4 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

Who else is Waverly graduating?  I have the Tigers graduating these guys:

They'll definitely return a strong core.  7, 8, 20, 24, 34, 2, 9, 11, 15, 5, 59, 56, 68, 78, 86 are all guys that I know played a key role in their semifinal run this year.  

24 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

They'll definitely return a strong core.  7, 8, 20, 24, 34, 2, 9, 11, 15, 5, 59, 56, 68, 78, 86 are all guys that I know played a key role in their semifinal run this year.  

Definitely. Another year on the weights. Another year learning. Going to be nice to see what these kids do in 3A