• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

PatriotNation

Henry County Off-Season 2021

On 12/6/2020 at 4:08 PM, JacketLover said:

Maybe I’m a little biased, but Springfield will make it tougher than a cakewalk. I think we will be a little more competitive this time than we were the last time we were in 5A. 

Springfield is solid. Enough so that I don't think our region will be decided in August anymore. 

I also think Memphis Central dropping to 5A could have a bigger impact on our side of the bracket than I have seen mentioned. They haven't been in the discussion for a couple of years, but I expect them to fare quite a bit better in 5A than they did in 6A.  

19 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

Springfield is solid. Enough so that I don't think our region will be decided in August anymore. 

I also think Memphis Central dropping to 5A could have a bigger impact on our side of the bracket than I have seen mentioned. They haven't been in the discussion for a couple of years, but I expect them to fare quite a bit better in 5A than they did in 6A.  

I know nothing about the Memphis teams. Two questions, have you seen a date for the Springfield-Henry Co game and will you guys have the turf field done before next season?

If someone has our schedule with dates for next year, please post it. I have been told the new turf field will be ready for next season.

15 hours ago, HCFan said:

If someone has our schedule with dates for next year, please post it. I have been told the new turf field will be ready for next season.

It was said our out of region games would be Summit, Beech, Brentwood, Paducah Tillman, and i think South Gibson but last I heard nothing was official. Maybe somebody else can put more insight on the schedule. 

7 hours ago, PatriotNation said:

The new turf field project has officially got under way in Henry County

FB_IMG_1613076175037.jpg

Awesome. I am very happy for you guys. Hope it looks good and you fellas love it. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Awesome. I am very happy for you guys. Hope it looks good and you fellas love it. 

Yes sir. I think most of Henry County is stoked about this. I know I am! Can't wait to keep up with the progress of this. 

8-20 Summit

8-27 @Beech

9-3 Kenwood

9-10 Brentwood

9-17 @Northwest

9-24 South Gibson

10-1 Springfield

10-8 @Paducah Tillman

10-15 OPEN WEEK

10-22 @Northeast

10-29 Portland

• Like 1

On 12/19/2020 at 6:36 PM, HCFan said:

They are planning on having graduation there.....they better get it done! Hopefully the weather will break soon.

• Like 1