Fayetteville looks to be a 1A power for a while

DealLawyer

4 minutes ago, Richmond30 said:

I don’t know that much about the 2A teams but which class do you think will be tougher to win the next 2 years...1A or 2A?

1A WITHOUT A DOUBT!!We just acquired the 2A champ that beat the 3A runner up.With FC and SP bringing back what they do??Yes the west is Set to walk the dog.Peabody and FC/McKenzie then SP after that it dont matter!

Edited by orngnblk

2 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

1A WITHOUT A DOUBT!!We just acquired the 2A champ that beat the 3A runner up.With FC and SP bringing back what they do??Yes the west is Set to walk the dog.Peabody and FC/McKenzie then SP after that it dont matter!

Lake County returns 8 starters both ways and have a stud class of 9th graders. Don't think I would count the Falcons out just yet. LC will be fine. It's the one day i wished LC was in the east. Lol

Just now, wingman10 said:

Coach Palmer said Fayetteville would be a force and could get to the championship game every few yeSrs.

Just based on middle school performance,  the next 2 years they should be loaded and then the talent drops. Jackson was all they had last season. The successes of 2019 and 2020 may bring in new players though.