1A 2021

lakecounty1968

While Peabody is definitely the favorites in my eyes I don't share Ambassadors sentiment that they can't be touched. Last year Mckenzie gave them everything they wanted in the quarters and it took about a 40 yard field goal (one of the most clutch I ever saw) to get it to OT where Peabody eventually came out on top. That Mckenzie team drops down too. They definitely lost a bit but they return most of their best players too

2 hours ago, InterestingDan said:

Have to defeat the Champs to become the Champ....

Fayetteville still sits at the top

Peabody has been back to back to back champs in a higher classification, so there are currently 2 champs. And although they are both really good this year, McKenzie and Lake Co have a good chance to knock them out before they could meet in the semis. Just hope everyone stays healthy so we can see best vs best….whoever that may be. 

Just now, WarEagleCartman said:

While Peabody is definitely the favorites in my eyes I don't share Ambassadors sentiment that they can't be touched. Last year Mckenzie gave them everything they wanted in the quarters and it took about a 40 yard field goal (one of the most clutch I ever saw) to get it to OT where Peabody eventually came out on top. That Mckenzie team drops down too. They definitely lost a bit but they return most of their best players too

I agree to a certain extent,however, when the Tide faces adversity all they do is show they are well coached kids that are as clutch as it gets ! I am hearing WC is looking pretty good so far my friend ! GL to y’all, good folk up that way !!!

2 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

It just takes one game in the postseason. 

8 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Did you get a chance to watch the first 2 games ?   Neither one of them should have been as close as they were. There were 2 tds called back in both games. Obviously none of that means anything this year. Mckenzie is a real good team but I’m curious if they get the defense to where it was last year 

2 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Did you get a chance to watch the first 2 games ?   Neither one of them should have been as close as they were. There were 2 tds called back in both games. Obviously none of that means anything this year. Mckenzie is a real good team but I’m curious if they get the defense to where it was last year 

I am still trying to find the penalties on the fake punt on both of us. Lol