1A 2021

lakecounty1968

On 7/22/2021 at 4:00 PM, WarEagleCartman said:

I love the back and forth with the south pitt fans. Some are knowledge fanatics some are delusional. I could get Alzheimer's but will never forget them claiming to have 6 Mr Football worthy players on their team. 

I don't know who said that.  We get accused of  a lot of crap that we don't do.  Not many regulars would make that claim, not even Roy D. Dillard.  That's like the claim 99% of SP was calling for a mercy rule which didn't happen.

Edited by rlh

6 minutes ago, rlh said:

I don't know who said that.  We get accused of  a lot of crap that we don't do.  Not many regulars would make that claim, not even Roy D. Dillard.

On 11/17/2020 at 2:19 PM, powerp said:

So you knock a player that has 6 Mr Football worthy candidates on their team? That's dumb thinking. Frame should win hands down. Best player in single A.

Maybe this will help your memory. Most definitely was a SP fan. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, rlh said:

Nah.  We got out coached in that game.  3:09 to go and the clock management was terrible and had reared its ugly head several times during the season. 

Neither team played great. Fayetteville had the better players. Their freshman running back tapped danced on you guys 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tide21 said:

Neither team played great. Fayetteville had the better players. Their freshman running back tapped danced on you guys 

At times he did especially after Stone was out of there.    However, their defensive play kept them in the game.  Without him, they would have been toast.  Frankly, if they were that good, they would have beat Jasper and Gordy earlier in the year.  They struggled twice with a Huntland team that shut the freshman down. 

5 minutes ago, rlh said:

At times he did especially after Stone was out of there.    However, their defensive play kept them in the game.  Without him, they would have been toast.  Frankly, if they were that good, they would have beat Jasper and Gordy earlier in the year.  They struggled twice with a Huntland team that shut the freshman down. 

Fayetteville  had said that they were missing players against Marion 

19 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Maybe this will help your memory. Most definitely was a SP fan.  Well given he mentioned Robert Robinson and was talking about past title games, it would seem your memory is going China Joe Biden on you.

On 11/5/2020 at 1:52 PM, powerp said:

I think SP has 5 deserving Mr Football players.

1999 and should have been 07 with Robert Robinson 

Edited by rlh
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

No it was said you guys had 6 mr football candidates  I stayed out of it lol 

The post I saw had him responding to a question about prior title games and Robert Robinson was mentioned.  The number mentioned was 5 without context.

Edited by rlh