1A 2021

lakecounty1968

1 hour ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Yeah that didn't surprise me one bit. He's probably about to get a slew of offer if for no other reason Tennessee and Ole Miss offered. Any mention on what position he's expected to play at the next level?

Really has many options.  I am not sure I see him as a tailback in the SEC unless he bulks up some more.  He has a really good frame to put some muscle on.  My guess slot receiver / defensive back.  Although I look at Jabari Small at UT now and I see a lot of the same type back in him and Marquez. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/29/2021 at 11:13 AM, VOLnWTN said:

Really has many options.  I am not sure I see him as a tailback in the SEC unless he bulks up some more.  He has a really good frame to put some muscle on.  My guess slot receiver / defensive back.  Although I look at Jabari Small at UT now and I see a lot of the same type back in him and Marquez. 

Can't wait to see how big of a jump from Soph to Jr will be for him. I'm obligated to a McKenzie game this year. It'll probably be one y'all are expected to win big and get the younger guys in. 

• 5 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

McKenzie vs Huntingdon in 7 on 7 today.  May try to sneak over there and watch for a few minutes.

Where is this located and what time as we will see the Stanks for sure and you never know about playoff time !!!!!!! Would be interested in watching

Edited by PeabodyPride

On 6/15/2021 at 8:45 AM, PeabodyPride said:

Where is this located and what time as we will see the Stanks for sure and you never know about playoff time !!!!!!! Would be interested in watching

It was over at Huntingdon.  I didn't get a chance to get over there.  I haven't heard how either side looked either.