1A 2021

lakecounty1968

On 7/27/2021 at 10:09 AM, rlh said:

I don't know who said that.  We get accused of  a lot of crap that we don't do.  Not many regulars would make that claim, not even Roy D. Dillard.  That's like the claim 99% of SP was calling for a mercy rule which didn't happen.

I just tagged you in the thread. You can pretend it wasn't said of you want. Just like frames freshman year y'all was saying you're about to win 3 of 4 gold balls. Is what it is. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

I just tagged you in the thread. You can pretend it wasn't said of you want. Just like frames freshman year y'all was saying you're about to win 3 of 4 gold balls. Is what it is. 

They had a good group coming out of 8th grade and added a few to it. There were a few that said that 3 out of 4 was very likely. 

50 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

They had a good group coming out of 8th grade and added a few to it. There were a few that said that 3 out of 4 was very likely. 

They were a good group, they showed that the past few years. But saying a group that hasn't played a snap of hs ball is going to win 1 is a stretch. 3 of 4 though? Come on now that's not even fair to the kids. 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

22 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

One goober doesn't constitute y'all.  Of course y'all haven't been near 4 golden balls . . .  post the thread link.  I don't do tags and when I do, you will know it.  I post the link to which I was basing my posts on.

Edited by rlh

4 hours ago, rlh said:

One goober doesn't constitute y'all.  Of course y'all haven't been near 4 golden balls . . .  post the thread link.  I don't do tags and when I do, you will know it.  I post the link to which I was basing my posts on.

So basically you're too stupid to figure out how to click a button? Gotcha. And IDC if my school hasn't been near 4 golden balls at least we're not known and the dummy fanbase. If someone got the Red Boiling Springs Roster to dress out for y'all we'd still hear "This is the best team since 07" 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

So basically you're too stupid to figure out how to click a button? Gotcha. And IDC if my school hasn't been near 4 golden balls at least we're not known and the dummy fanbase. If someone got the Red Boiling Springs Roster to dress out for y'all we'd still hear "This is the best team since 07" 

^^^^THIS

• Upvote 3