Prayers Needed For Coalfield community!

Coachd811

10 hours ago, Coachd811 said:

I to just heard the terrible news coach Jared Henry brother to coach Keith Henry has passed away. Please continue to pray for this family!

Wow!  That's terrible news.   So sorry for the family.   Amazing that this has hit one family so hard.   Prayers to everyone in the Coalfield community.   I'm hoping this vaccine is as effective at getting rid of this plague as the experts are hoping it will be.

12 hours ago, rtl112 said:

Prayers for the Henry family.  I've just heard Jarod has just passed away.  Their family has really been hit hard by this virus.

RT please correct me if I’m wrong, I had heard their mother had also passed. Again if that is not correct please let me know. I’m not trying to start rumors and this was from a usually credible person that knows the family pretty well. If try this family has suffered greatly during this pandemic. 

Deepest sympathy from the Oneida family to all the Henry and the Coalfield family. You are in our prayers and we are hurting with you. We suffer not as others that have no hope but our humanly bodies and mind will grieve. Know God loves you and so do I. Constant prayers for all involved. 

Edited by crow

13 minutes ago, crow said:

RT please correct me if I’m wrong, I had heard their mother had also passed. Again if that is not correct please let me know. I’m not trying to start rumors and this was from a usually credible person that knows the family pretty well. If try this family has suffered greatly during this pandemic. 

Deepest sympathy from the Oneida family to all the Henry and the Coalfield family. You are in our prayers and we are hurting with you. We suffer not as others that have no hope but our humanly bodies and mind will grieve. Know God loves you and so do I. Constant prayers for all involved. 

I've heard the mother passed away too but not positive either.  I got to know Jared a little and he seemed to be a great guy, he will be greatly missed.  God bless their family and all others who have lossed loved ones during this epidemic.

7 hours ago, rtl112 said:

I've heard the mother passed away too but not positive either.  I got to know Jared a little and he seemed to be a great guy, he will be greatly missed.  God bless their family and all others who have lossed loved ones during this epidemic.

Prayers for the family and community rt!!