Prayers Needed For Coalfield community!

Coachd811

It has been years since I have participated in this board under CYJacket.

This is to all the Henry family. I want to give you my condolences, and my thoughts and prayers are with you in this terrible time.

This community always pulls together in a time of need, I do not expect this to be any different.

Coalfield Football is a major hub in this small community and we appreciate all efforts to keep this program as successful as it has been over the last 35 years. This coach was successful in keeping the winning tradition going after filling the large shoes of Garry Kreis. The success is directly related to his dedication to being a winner and knowing how much the community relies on this light to show kids the way to being successful.

I have not been as involved in this program as I was over 12 years ago for various reasons, but that has not stopped me from holding this program dear to my heart. The lack of involvement is due various reasons not related to the program but because life happens.

I want the family to know that from the bottom of my heart I do appreciate the effort. That effort was, in my opinion, a major success.

Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Cyjacket1 said:

This is to all the Henry family. I want to give you my condolences, and my thoughts and prayers are with you in this terrible time.

This community always pulls together in a time of need, I do not expect this to be any different.

Coalfield Football is a major hub in this small community and we appreciate all efforts to keep this program as successful as it has been over the last 35 years. This coach was successful in keeping the winning tradition going after filling the large shoes of Garry Kreis. The success is directly related to his dedication to being a winner and knowing how much the community relies on this light to show kids the way to being successful.

I have not been as involved in this program as I was over 12 years ago for various reasons, but that has not stopped me from holding this program dear to my heart. The lack of involvement is due various reasons not related to the program but because life happens.

I want the family to know that from the bottom of my heart I do appreciate the effort. That effort was, in my opinion, a major success.

Thanks.

Well said

1 hour ago, Cyjacket1 said:

Thanks.

A TRUE YELLOW JACKET, Good to hear from you after all these years . Think we all hurt with you,so sad.

12 minutes ago, pujo said:

A TRUE YELLOW JACKET, Good to hear from you after all these years . Think we all hurt with you,so sad.

PuJo,

I have always respected your posts. I appreciate your input and it is good to hear from you. I consider you a friend from afar.

You have always been a true small school advocate. That is where our hearts are in the big scheme of things.

This community is solid, always has been, always will be. Coalfield was just now moving past mourning the passing of Coach K, and now this situation, it breaks our hearts.

This situation is larger than anyone can believe but we will all get through it. Tragedies make us all stronger. I would know and the people of Coalfield know where I am coming from if they have been aware of my situation from thirty years ago.

Edited by Cyjacket1

12 minutes ago, Cyjacket1 said:

PuJo,

I have always respected your posts. I appreciate your input and it is good to hear from you. I consider you a friend from afar.

You have always been a true small school advocate. That is where our hearts are in the big scheme of things.

This community is solid, always has been, always will be. Coalfield was just now moving past mourning the passing of Coach K, and now this situation, it breaks our hearts.

This situation is larger than anyone can believe but we will all get through it. Tragedies make us all stronger. I would know and the people of Coalfield know where I am coming from if they have been aware of my situation from thirty years ago.

Just glad to hear from you,C Y Jacket, prayers are with you guys.