That's A Wrap 2020 HSF Season

BoardHater71

On 12/5/2020 at 10:06 PM, howdoitknow said:

The 2020 season has reached the finish line.  I'm glad the games were played.  

I'd love for some of those chicken little's from last preseason to have the fortitude to show up and chip in to the conversation. It wasn't ever a sure thing, there were some unfortunate cancellations and "losses" from CV-19. Overall, folks did what they had to do, those in charge steadfastly stayed the course, and the season was a success. I hope those in power take notice and allow the winter and spring sports the same opportunity... we're going to get through this mess somehow!!!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/6/2020 at 11:29 PM, tradertwo said:

I'd love for some of those chicken little's from last preseason to have the fortitude to show up and chip in to the conversation. It wasn't ever a sure thing, there were some unfortunate cancellations and "losses" from CV-19. Overall, folks did what they had to do, those in charge steadfastly stayed the course, and the season was a success. I hope those in power take notice and allow the winter and spring sports the same opportunity... we're going to get through this mess somehow!!!

I think football paved the way for what you are seeing with the winter sports now. Whereas they just canceled them last winter, this year they have learned and adapted. I don’t fault anyone for what they did last year. They were really playing it by ear and had no idea what to do. But, football showed the way. That’s why you still have sports going on for the most part. I hope this vaccine puts an end to this and we can get back to full on sports!

On 12/6/2020 at 11:29 PM, tradertwo said:

***not directed at tradertwo.

I would love those assholes who followed trump and said the virus was a hoax and would magically go away after the November Elections and made wearing a mask a political issue to suck it. Trump even made fun of people for wearing masks.

Well, does 340,000 Americans death sound like a hoax? Did the dying stop after the Elections? No and no!

The Medical and Science experts were right. Screw all the fake CoachT medical and science experts who pretended their sheep didn't stink and could make life and death judgement with zero Education.

I am an Oak Ridge fan and prayed to God every week the virus passed Oak Ridge by. I loved Coach Gaddis for teaching the players how to conduct themselves in a Pandemic. Gaddis is both a Coach and Teacher who loves his kids.

I believe the credit for the 2020 Season goes to God, Medical Experts, Science Researchers, the TSSAA and all who helped guide the Pandemic rules.

YES, many a hard calls had to made and we have all learned so much. Well, trumpers haven't learned a thing and still worship a a coward, loser, quitter and temper tantrum baby.

Time for losers to make excuses for thrump and blame Democrats for the virus. God Bless and hope 2021 sees American Patriots join President Elect Biden in uniting the country in common sense.

6 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

I would love those assholes who followed trump and said the virus was a hoax and would magically go away after the November Elections and made wearing a mask a political issue to suck it. Trump even made fun of people for wearing masks.

Well, does 340,000 Americans death sound like a hoax? Did the dying stop after the Elections? No and no!

The Medical and Science experts were right. Screw all the fake CoachT medical and science experts who pretended their sheep didn't stink and could make life and death judgement with zero Education.

I am an Oak Ridge fan and prayed to God every week the virus passed Oak Ridge by. I loved Coach Gaddis for teaching the players how to conduct themselves in a Pandemic. Gaddis is both a Coach and Teacher who loves his kids.

I believe the credit for the 2020 Season goes to God, Medical Experts, Science Researchers, the TSSAA and all who helped guide the Pandemic rules.

YES, many a hard calls had to made and we have all learned so much. Well, trumpers haven't learned a thing and still worship a a coward, loser, quitter and temper tantrum baby.

Time for losers to make excuses for thrump and blame Democrats for the virus. God Bless and hope 2021 sees American Patriots join President Elect Biden in uniting the country in common sense.

Your comments are yours and yours alone.   Half of this country must be total idiots in your mind. Please go back in to your liberal hibernation. Your comments and usual post are juvenile.  I will never read another one of your dumb post again   sheesh

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jetjock said:

Your comments are yours and yours alone.   Half of this country must be total idiots in your mind. Please go back in to your liberal hibernation. Your comments and usual post are juvenile.  I will never read another one of your dumb post again   sheesh

Don’t listen to him, Willie. You have a right to your opinion even if others disagree. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jetjock said:

I gave you a LIKE for your response. The fact you think my comments are juvenile is why I gave you a like. Have a Happy New Years Jetjock. :thumb:

10 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

You're an IDIOT!:lol:

This goat makes more sense than YOU!:thumb:

tenor.gif.a9a55ed7713b930c9b6790c6b57778c2.gif

• Like 1

On 12/31/2020 at 8:39 AM, Jetjock said:

Your comments are yours and yours alone.   Half of this country must be total idiots in your mind.

This comment has been bugging me for days. Yes, I agree 100% that my comments are mine. No argument there.

However, I do not believe all Trumpers are IDIOTS. My in laws have voted twice for trump and I have the utmost respect for Emma and Gene. 

Please disagree with me but do not make the unfounded argument I hate American voters or that they are idiots.

If anybody is an idiot it is me.

Willie we all know right now is very difficult times in America no matter what side you stand. We're all led to believe things that the opposite side couldn't imagine what ever side your on. Being divided is how they get away with all the BS they get away with like sending money to other countries while our eyes are only on the measly $600 like they want it and all by design. What most Americans fail to see is that $600 will cost each and everyone of us  $3,000 inflation each by years end plus another $3,000 to go with it from what  gets sent overseas.

Now back to the thread of 2020. So glad we got to play this year and yes I was one to believe it would get halted down the road especially after the fall break when people carelessly went across state lines and brought this crap back by the boat loads. I did not attend any away games and watched the best way I could because I refuse to go in any place and eat until this is figured out. I know all the schools had to go by strict guidelines and let so many in but setting where I do at the top of the stadium and watching people setting together in groups like huddle buddies, they could of let a few more in than what they did. You can't beat stupid no matter what you do so sell many tickets as you can, it's not like they weren't warned. Oh honey look it's the Taylor's, let's go set beside them on the yellow tape that says not to set there because Mr. Taylor has a good job and surly and Mrs. Taylor is a teacher and surly their smart enough not to catch this stuff. That's kind of how I saw it play out.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Willie we all know right now is very difficult times in America no matter what side you stand. We're all led to believe things that the opposite side couldn't imagine what ever side your on. Being divided is how they get away with all the BS they get away with like sending money to other countries while our eyes are only on the measly $600 like they want it and all by design. What most Americans fail to see is that $600 will cost each and everyone of us  $3,000 inflation each by years end plus another $3,000 to go with it from what  gets sent overseas.

Now back to the thread of 2020. So glad we got to play this year and yes I was one to believe it would get halted down the road especially after the fall break when people carelessly went across state lines and brought this crap back by the boat loads. I did not attend any away games and watched the best way I could because I refuse to go in any place and eat until this is figured out. I know all the schools had to go by strict guidelines and let so many in but setting where I do at the top of the stadium and watching people setting together in groups like huddle buddies, they could of let a few more in than what they did. You can't beat stupid no matter what you do so sell many tickets as you can, it's not like they weren't warned. Oh honey look it's the Taylor's, let's go set beside them on the yellow tape that says not to set there because Mr. Taylor has a good job and surly and Mrs. Taylor is a teacher and surly their smart enough not to catch this stuff. That's kind of how I saw it play out.

I LIKED your response because you put thinking in your thoughts. I should probably try doing that, too.

• Like 1