Hampton 2021

uknoit2

1 minute ago, crow said:

We’re turning into a basketball school. Beat a good sunbright game one. Hung a hundred on coalfield and beat clarkrange 68-42 or there about tonight. The new coaches are getting it done but then again I’m a little biased lol

Football players on the team? A good coach with athletic fb players can usually play with about anybody! 

11 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Football players on the team? A good coach with athletic fb players can usually play with about anybody! 

Yep. Our RB / punter can jump out of the gym. Could dunk as a sophomore and shoots a good 3 ball. My son that played QB at Oneida in ‘08 and Tusculum coaches basketball now at Oneida. 

Edited by crow

5 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Man! I do too! Mine eats like he's starved to death all the time. Not lost much thus far. Morgan's keeping his weight so far too. 

I'll tell ya what,  that kicker of ours is an athlete. I can see him contributing a lot next year.

Good news all the way around, agree about the kicker. Need to get some of these defensive back bigger and stronger, one kid had to make away to many tackles, lol

10 hours ago, crow said:

Yep. Our RB / punter can jump out of the gym. Could dunk as a sophomore and shoots a good 3 ball. My son that played QB at Oneida in ‘08 and Tusculum coaches basketball now at Oneida. 

Thats cool! Wish my second one would make his way back here and coach somewhere but looks like he may end up with a position at UT. 

9 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Thats cool! Wish my second one would make his way back here and coach somewhere but looks like he may end up with a position at UT. 

That’s not a bad gig at all. Mine came back as a teacher and football coach before he moved to basketball. I was able to be on staff when mine played and was still there when he came back as a coach so I got to experience his playing years and his coaching years from the sidelines with him. It was really cool to get that opportunity. 

15 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

That’s awesome. Can he coach QBs to at UT. A guy that seats in front of me at football games works in the AD department for a different sport.

27 minutes ago, crow said:

That’s not a bad gig at all. Mine came back as a teacher and football coach before he moved to basketball. I was able to be on staff when mine played and was still there when he came back as a coach so I got to experience his playing years and his coaching years from the sidelines with him. It was really cool to get that opportunity. 

Hoping the same here. But if not, maybe he'll let me in on the newest technology to renew my strength and youth LOL.

The equipment UT uses to advance their athletes is amazing! Just amazing 

28 minutes ago, Appvol said:

That’s awesome. Can he coach QBs to at UT. A guy that seats in front of me at football games works in the AD department for a different sport.

Not sure where he'll end up down there. Could play QB for UT at this point Lol! I'm sure he'd know the person you speak of as he's in connection with trainers in all sports there. 

Edited by uknoit2