Hampton 2021

uknoit2

2 hours ago, lawnman said:

Great article and athlete.Milhorn showed me some videos of Coby and he is impressive to watch.

2 hours ago, Appvol said:

Thanks for sharing. Really good article. My son just got his 3rd D3 offer today from Elmhurst in Illinois. 

Congrats...Hope he can stay close to home. 

1 hour ago, pujo said:

Wish him nothing but the best, fine young man.

Thanks Men. Didn't post to  boast,  just funny that it was sent to me today after we had been talking about him  and UT 

Edited by uknoit2

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

Congrats...Hope he can stay close to home. 

Thanks Men. Didn't post to  boast,  just funny that it was sent to me today after we had been talking about him  and UT 

Jared Whiltshire Is wearing it out, John Cole, Jake Lyons. Very proud of several of these kids in that graduating class.

4 hours ago, pujo said:

Jared Whiltshire Is wearing it out, John Cole, Jake Lyons. Very proud of several of these kids in that graduating class.

Very special bunch. If you recall, they ran out of classes for em their Jr year! They had doubled up on advanced classes their freshman and sophomore years. Never seen a bunch so competitive...But that darn Wiltshire was a walking supercomputer. 

47 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Very special bunch. If you recall, they ran out of classes for em their Jr year! They had doubled up on advanced classes their freshman and sophomore years. Never seen a bunch so competitive...But that darn Wiltshire was a walking supercomputer. 

Think they sorta pushed each other, did the same in sports. They were competitive but always wanted the others to do well. Guess you might call it a TEAM. I'd say they are brothers for life. Glad mine was a part of it.