Hampton 2021

uknoit2

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I am very curious about York,they return alot.I think you three will battle it out for the Semis!

York IS the 2A sleeper no doubt. Finally returning a coach for the first time in a while and bringing back a bunch. I’m gonna go ahead and call it now with one condition. York will win our region next year, the condition is if we stay similar with our offensive philosophy. If we figure out how to score a little then I like us for a good run. My money is on York in region 2 next year and probably in 2022 also. They were young last season and with a little stability I’m betting they get a few more out of the halls. There’s some big ole corn fed boys over there. 

23 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

See, we in this lil backwoods area called Hampton! They forget about us from time to time LOL

Honestly, so much going on with us right now, it's not crossed anyone's mind and I'm not even sure of his final numbers.

Looks he made the Coaches. Congrats great football player.

EqqOjpQXUAI_cZC?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Appvol

8 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Yep could be,I'm thinking you all will win that region next year and Oneida (if they can score next year) and York will be better than SG.Should be some great playoff games between Region 1 and 2 next year.

Nick Saban said it best, good defenses don’t beat good offenses anymore.