Hampton 2021

uknoit2

4 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Yep! And they'll have three for every 1 of ours that can play and contribute 

Regardless I love what I'm seeing, should be a handful for anyone we play. Could lose a few but I expect to be in every game. Gonna be competition for several spots.

On 1/12/2021 at 6:06 PM, pujo said:

All in fun and all is well, Eli found a staying place yet, pulling for him. May add Davy Crockett but as for now, still just 9 games.

Coach T only has 6 games listed for y’all right now. What’s your schedule actually look like?

25 minutes ago, pujo said:

3 muffins, 2 cupcakes and 5 twinkies.

That’s was good. Did you keep the Avery game. The NCHSAA had a 2nd realignment draft. It’s shows less schools in Averys conference now.They have Shelby in a split conference with 4 1a schools. How would you like to be those 1a schools.

https://www.nchsaa.org/sites/default/files/attachments/2020-2025_ConferenceRealignment-SECOND-DRAFT.pdf

5 minutes ago, Appvol said:

That’s was good. Did you keep the Avery game. The NCHSAA had a 2nd realignment draft. It’s shows less schools in Averys conference now.They have Shelby in a split conference with 4 1a schools. How would you like to be those 1a schools.

https://www.nchsaa.org/sites/default/files/attachments/2020-2025_ConferenceRealignment-SECOND-DRAFT.pdf

Yeah we got Avery, they made it rough on the small 1a,s