Hampton 2021

uknoit2

4 hours ago, crow said:

Fellars do either of you have that little round scar on your upper arm from the small pox vaccine years ago? How about your kids, were they vaccinated prior to attending school for things like measles and mumps? Just curious. I get the lack of trust in our government and I share that with you, just curious if you’re completely anti-vaccines or just this one. 

This one.

4 hours ago, crow said:

Fellars do either of you have that little round scar on your upper arm from the small pox vaccine years ago? How about your kids, were they vaccinated prior to attending school for things like measles and mumps? Just curious. I get the lack of trust in our government and I share that with you, just curious if you’re completely anti-vaccines or just this one. 

Not even anti this one. If people wants it, I'm fine with it. I'd just rather it be my choice. With new cases going up all the time, it don't seem to be helping anyway. One would think we would be getting a handle on this by now. They came out with all the new variants about the same time they cleared the shots.

4 hours ago, crow said:

I'm not against vaccines.  I don't consider a shot you have to take every year to be a vaccine.  I've witnessed people who were strict with the masks,  got the covid shot and they still got sick.  Old king is not gonna belittle people who get the shot but I'm against anything mandatory.  It should be your choice whether or not to take an ineffective shot lol

10 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I'm not against vaccines.  I don't consider a shot you have to take every year to be a vaccine.  I've witnessed people who were strict with the masks,  got the covid shot and they still got sick.  Old king is not gonna belittle people who get the shot but I'm against anything mandatory.  It should be your choice whether or not to take an ineffective shot lol

Well today is 2 weeks since I got my 2nd shot. Was never a wear your mask all the time person but used a lot of hand sanitizer. The 2 shots never made me feel bad. You are definitely right though people shouldn’t be forced to. 

27 minutes ago, THE KING said:

If you play with the math ,this does not add up. Example 1  to 243.000 with 5.000 deaths in the 1st 2 months. Might be shocked if you calculate.

1 hour ago, pujo said:

This one.

1 hour ago, pujo said:

Not even anti this one. If people wants it, I'm fine with it. I'd just rather it be my choice. With new cases going up all the time, it don't seem to be helping anyway. One would think we would be getting a handle on this by now. They came out with all the new variants about the same time they cleared the shots.

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

:thumb: I’m about the same, folks should be able to decide for themselves  

As for the every year shot thing it is common practice to receive regular vaccinations for any rapidly mutating virus just like the flu.

2 hours ago, crow said:

This one and others. Studies on all these vaxs linked to autism and dementia causes concern but this covid vax has no significant backing proving it even works. Concerning also is the desire of vax backers to be listed in the Forbes 500...not concerned with the health of its people 

3 minutes ago, crow said:

:thumb: I’m about the same, folks should be able to decide for themselves  

As for the every year shot thing it is common practice to receive regular vaccinations for any rapidly mutating virus just like the flu.

I'm with you all too. Not belittling anyone for taking it, just don't belittle someone who won't. 

I'm afraid the mandatory "Vax Card" is getting ready to be a great assault on our freedoms. As is already happening in some areas...Kinda like this "Clean Building" advertising you're seeing from the hard left entertainers right now. Buckle up  

5 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

This one and others. Studies on all these vaxs linked to autism and dementia causes concern but this covid vax has no significant backing proving it even works. Concerning also is the desire of vax backers to be listed in the Forbes 500...not concerned with the health of its people 

I have never read a credible study with any significant links to autism or dementia. I am open to one though. As for their true motives I agree Pfizer, moderna, Johnson and Johnson aren’t in it for me I understand but neither is may file or Tyson and I still drink milk and eat chicken lol.