Hampton 2021

uknoit2

1 minute ago, crow said:

I have never read a credible study with any significant links to autism or dementia. I am open to one though. As for their true motives I agree Pfizer, moderna, Johnson and Johnson aren’t in it for me I understand but neither is may file or Tyson and I still drink milk and eat chicken lol. 

Neither is Falsey,  Gates and others with their names and companies tied to vax.

Makes sense to me that something has increased autism, dementia and the like

14 minutes ago, Yeti said:

My plan is to skip it until we find out long term affects of the vaccine. Ill take my chances with the China flu over a rushed vaccine.

That's my stance, exactly. Others can do what they want. Its called living in the ole USA... May have to increase the size of garden and dig for oil if not having a vax card keeps me from shopping and living free. Waiting to see....

2 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

That's my stance, exactly. Others can do what they want. Its called living in the ole USA... May have to increase the size of garden and dig for oil if not having a vax card keeps me from shopping and living free. Waiting to see....

Shoot I've always wanted to be herded, maybe they will brand us . lol

17 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

It wouldn't surprise me if the long term affects were to make you sterile. Most countries want to depopulize as a whole and what better way to get volunteers than pretend your curing something to get sterilized lol. Obviously that's conspiracy, but considering the state of our nation and our leaders I wouldn't put it past them.

2 minutes ago, Yeti said:

It wouldn't surprise me if the long term affects were to make you sterile. Most countries want to depopulize as a whole and what better way to get volunteers than pretend your curing something to get sterilized lol. Obviously that's conspiracy, but considering the state of our nation and our leaders I wouldn't put it past them.

Hard to say  but I'm sure the BIG picture is much bigger than we realize.

24 minutes ago, Yeti said:

I hope it makes me sterile...got enuf young ins...just like unknoit2

2 minutes ago, deputydog said:

I hope it makes me sterile...got enuf young ins...just like unknoit2

Problem is though they are getting everyone including kids. If that were the case our children now wouldn't be able to have any of their own. Ofcourse again thats just conspiracy talk.