Hampton 2021

uknoit2

20 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

This one and others. Studies on all these vaxs linked to autism and dementia causes concern but this covid vax has no significant backing proving it even works. Concerning also is the desire of vax backers to be listed in the Forbes 500...not concerned with the health of its people 

One last thing i do understand if you have vaccine hesitancy for all vaccines, but this vaccine is made by same people who makes all vaccines it is not required like most other vaccines, but if it becomes required it will be required by the same leaders that require all other vaccines

I think everyone has the right to choose not to take any vaccination but in doing so you forfeit several other rights.  Such as a public education provide free by the government .I know several people who choose not to have their children vaccinated and sent kids to a private school who did not require vaccination.But also one such group in Arizona had a small pox epidemic break out and 15 children died from it but we always have choices they just have consequences some times really bad ones.

1 hour ago, allsportsmatter said:

When you say all our leaders are you talking about politicians or doctors. Are you talking about Donald Trump and his party.Mike pence leader of corona virus task force or is it Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.Or is it Tony Fauci. Or is it local doctors and politicians like the school board or the mayor.  WHAT IS IT ABOUT OUR LIFES THAT IS SO IMPORT THAT THE LOCAL AND NATIONAL LEADERS NEED TO CONTROL US OR ARE WE ALL RUSSIAN SPYS AND JUST DONT KNOW IT YET. I doubt THEY could give a tiny little rats a.. about what i do with myself today.However i must go to work i think Biden is making me with his mind control trick.Maybe he can make everyone else go to work also.

36 minutes ago, allsportsmatter said:

I think everyone has the right to choose not to take any vaccination but in doing so you forfeit several other rights.  Such as a public education provide free by the government .I know several people who choose not to have their children vaccinated and sent kids to a private school who did not require vaccination.But also one such group in Arizona had a small pox epidemic break out and 15 children died from it but we always have choices they just have consequences some times really bad ones.

Life's always had problems ASP...They prove this Vax and I'll have a different feeling maybe...but two things....(1) I know how much I pay in personal and business tax (I'm sure you're taxed as well) so education is not free neither is any Govt program free to anyone that wants to work and provide for themselves and family. (2) The Govt is VERY interested is us because of the potential we have to make them wealthy! I mean, who pays their salary, salon bill, jet costs, private doctor and chef bills? We do! Oh, they're interested in us alright and history has taught us that well the last few thousand years. 

6 minutes ago, allsportsmatter said:

30,000 children die each day from unvaccinated diseases that could be prevented

That is a sad thot. I haven't seen that stat. Is that in this country alone? How does that compare to the total number of children deaths every year? 

I wish this country was as concerned about the number of murdered children still in the womb. That number is in the tens of millions. 

History teaches us they can control where we go and where we don't. If we can buy and even sell food. If we can receive clean drinking water. If we can worship or not. The Romans did it 2000 years ago and it's well documented. If you didn't sacrifice to their god,  you rarely survived. Govt control has happened countless times before then and since. But let me say, I dont fear what any man can do to me. I dont worship them neither do I depend on them. 

23 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

History teaches us they can control where we go and where we don't. If we can buy and even sell food. If we can receive clean drinking water. If we can worship or not. The Romans did it 2000 years ago and it's well documented. If you didn't sacrifice to their god,  you rarely survived. Govt control has happened countless times before then and since. But let me say, I dont fear what any man can do to me. I dont worship them neither do I depend on them. 

Yep reckon so.  Heart disease and then Cancer is the leading cause of death in the US, They are not in so much panic about that.

Edited by pujo
jhghjgj

26 minutes ago, pujo said:

Yep reckon so.  Heart disease and then Cancer is the leading cause of death in the US, They are not in so much panic about that.

True but yet they do try to regulate places like McDonald's! You can't buy a super sized fry and Coke in NY. But those suckers don't curb their appetites for anything 

9 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

True but yet they do try to regulate places like McDonald's! You can't buy a super sized fry and Coke in NY. But those suckers don't curb their appetites for anything 

Point being, they don't love us nearly as much as they let on. Love may be the most over used word in websters.

2 hours ago, allsportsmatter said:

When you say all our leaders are you talking about politicians or doctors. Are you talking about Donald Trump and his party.Mike pence leader of corona virus task force or is it Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.Or is it Tony Fauci. Or is it local doctors and politicians like the school board or the mayor.  WHAT IS IT ABOUT OUR LIFES THAT IS SO IMPORT THAT THE LOCAL AND NATIONAL LEADERS NEED TO CONTROL US OR ARE WE ALL RUSSIAN SPYS AND JUST DONT KNOW IT YET. I doubt THEY could give a tiny little rats a.. about what i do with myself today.However i must go to work i think Biden is making me with his mind control trick.Maybe he can make everyone else go to work also.

Would be interesting to know, highly doubt these are the real people .These are puppets and the media works hand and foot.Thats why we can't get a straight story.