Hampton 2021

uknoit2

4 hours ago, THE KING said:

We're playing the lady horns today for what would be the first district championship in school history.  We finished 11-2,  the best record the middle school has ever had.  Come on down and watch if you can

The future is bright for the Lady Landers in softball...best of luck

On 5/6/2021 at 8:18 AM, THE KING said:

We're playing the lady horns today for what would be the first district championship in school history.  We finished 11-2,  the best record the middle school has ever had.  Come on down and watch if you can

King, tell your girls I said Congratulations & good luck !! Don’t be satisfied 

16 hours ago, deputydog said:

King, tell your girls I said Congratulations & good luck !! Don’t be satisfied 

We play in ridgeview today at 4.  I told them yesterday is ancient history and we're playing for something even bigger.  Thanks deputy.  

On 5/5/2021 at 2:57 PM, pujo said:

Well, boys went down to UH tonight, 2-1...I hear we were up in the 7th 1-0 with Meredith pitching 10 strike outs. Not a baseball fan and didn't make a lot of games but reckon they did fairly well. Now to football!!

I also understand UH fans were acting "red" at the end of the game, mouthing FU to coach and other choice things from the stands...Hate to have missed this one!! always love to see UH fans act tuff during games. Too bad they don't play football  SMH 

On 5/8/2021 at 8:34 AM, THE KING said:

2 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Well, boys went down to UH tonight, 2-1...I hear we were up in the 7th 1-0 with Meredith pitching 10 strike outs. Not a baseball fan and didn't make a lot of games but reckon they did fairly well. Now to football!!

I also understand UH fans were acting "red" at the end of the game, mouthing FU to coach and other choice things from the stands...Hate to have missed this one!! always love to see UH fans act tuff during games. Too bad they don't play football  SMH 

Good job UH beat them puppies.

26 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Not a bad season at all after losing 11 seniors. Glad were getting the football players back for a few days of spring practice. Like to get a glimpse with the full team. Its sad to hear the crap out of UH. Hope it really didn't happen.