Hampton 2021

uknoit2

4 minutes ago, nickleback said:

Pigeon forge is little more athletic, their fullback is a load. This will be good test for the Bulldogs, which team wins up front will win.

Hampton will win up front they are bigger for sure, coaching coaching coaching. But if they lost best back before season starts several will have too step up.Ton of flags tonight with GP/seymour neither team could catch the ball,  I'll be listening .

8 minutes ago, harley04 said:

Hampton will win up front they are bigger for sure, coaching coaching coaching. But if they lost best back before season starts several will have too step up.Ton of flags tonight with GP/seymour neither team could catch the ball,  I'll be listening .

Were for sure better with the kid that got hurt, was best receiver also and big on defense, good thing for us is we've had time to adjust, moved the ball just fine against 2 good teams in scrimmages. We will be much improved when we get our hurt kid back.

8 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Good Luck guys.Hamptom will win this one!

4 hours ago, dogtruth said:

Good luck tonight Dogs! Hoping for an injury free game and every player to play every down like it's their last ever down. Time to go to work and be hungry to get better! :hungry:

Need to come out of the gate STRONG and set the tone early. I feel good about it 

12 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Need to come out of the gate STRONG and set the tone early. I feel good about it 

Not really sure what to think, I do think we will move the chains, just hope our D is up to the task. Got to be disciplined and honor our assignments.