Hampton 2021

uknoit2

44 minutes ago, Yeti said:

I don't see a thread on it so I'll talk about it here. I know you guys have some ties to Cloudland. How do you think the Cloudland and Rockwood game will go?

Gonna be a knock down ,drag out, If Rockwoods QB is out, its gonna make it hard to throw it. Clouldland will throw it just a little ,they are a run it team. I just see a hard nosed physical game, not sure who will come out on top.

10 minutes ago, pujo said:

Gonna be a knock down ,drag out, If Rockwoods QB is out, its gonna make it hard to throw it. Clouldland will throw it just a little ,they are a run it team. I just see a hard nosed physical game, not sure who will come out on top.

I've researched best I could and Rockwood is a run heavy team behind Jaden Hannibal. He's an electric player very similar to Semey Turner from Loudon if you are familiar. If Cloudland has a good run defense and fast Linebackers they stand they a good chance. Defensively Rockwood is decent. Good enough to give trouble but not good enough to stop a really good offense. This should be a really good game. I know Cloudland has improved alot this year.

Edited by Yeti

Just now, Yeti said:

I've researched best I could and Rockwood is a run heavy team behind Jaden Hannibal. He's an electric player very similar to Semey Turner from Loudon if you are familiar. If Cloudland has a good run defense and fast Linebackers they stand they stand chance. Defensively Rockwood is decent. Good enough to give trouble but not good enough to stop a really good offense. This should be a really good game. I know Cloudland has improved alot this year.

Should be a Great game. Cloudland has no depth and they haven't been tested for 4 quarters, Rockwood may wear um down as the game goes on. Going to be interesting.

27 minutes ago, pujo said:

Should be a Great game. Cloudland has no depth and they haven't been tested for 4 quarters, Rockwood may wear um down as the game goes on. Going to be interesting.

Love Cloudland and the new coach.I just dont think Cloudland can get past Rockwood.RW has more athletes and will expose Cloudlands weaknesses.14+ Rockwood

6 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Love Cloudland and the new coach.I just dont think Cloudland can get past Rockwood.RW has more athletes and will expose Cloudlands weaknesses.14+ Rockwood

Cloudland has one huge part of the team out this week, its a big deal as they can't come close to replacing him. Having a player out at Cloudland is a lot bigger deal than it is most places. Still bet they give Rockwood a pretty good game.

32 minutes ago, pujo said:

Cloudland has one huge part of the team out this week, its a big deal as they can't come close to replacing him. Having a player out at Cloudland is a lot bigger deal than it is most places. Still bet they give Rockwood a pretty good game.

Staying within 14 to 21 with a 2A team with depth IMO isnt too bad.RW was all over SW until the QB went out.SW is no slouch.Cloudland hasnt played anyone with a pulse yet.This will be a steep hill and a great test.If Cloudland can win this game and stay healthy the rest of season I can see them Playing SP in the semis.Im not ruling them out by no means but the Region 1 1A teams usually dont fare well against good Reg 2 1 or 2A teams that play tough opponents week in and week out.