Hampton 2021

uknoit2

Lakecounty1968 said

Not my intend. I just think you play with the jimmies and Joe's you have. If you need others then there is some problems. So. Pittsburg would be good without transfer. Lake County has had 3 transfer in 25 years and has a successful program. I am sure other schools could do the same. To me the rent player way is not the same as your on jimmies and Joe's. If transfers had to sit a year you would see a whole lot less of it. A town is more proud of their hometown boys accomplishing a state title than transfers having to do it for him. This isn't just about So.Pitt it goes for alot of school.

Just now, uknoit2 said:

Lakecounty1968 said

Not my intend. I just think you play with the jimmies and Joe's you have. If you need others then there is some problems. So. Pittsburg would be good without transfer. Lake County has had 3 transfer in 25 years and has a successful program. I am sure other schools could do the same. To me the rent player way is not the same as your on jimmies and Joe's. If transfers had to sit a year you would see a whole lot less of it. A town is more proud of their hometown boys accomplishing a state title than transfers having to do it for him. This isn't just about So.Pitt it goes for alot of school.

Nothing like small town teams with its homers playing good ball. We had a couple transfers last year but rarely see em in these parts 

4 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I think I'll hold off unless some other GB poster starts one this year.I was talking to myself most of the year.Times have changed.

You guys should be MUCH better next year, to compete with the monsters ,you'll have to get some quality outside help.  You guys are one of the few who can actually do it.

Just now, pujo said:

7 days a week around here, lets get to work and see what the heck we can be.

Pujo my last one was 5'6 165 pound Freshman that was a outstanding Middle school player with great fundamentals,got to start on a "good" team as a Freshman at center until we had a better player transfer in a couple games in but he was the reserve lineman at all positions even as small as he was.Started full time as a Soph.By the time he Graduated 5'10 260 and an All State heck of a lineman.Its starts and finishes in the weight room.I coached him from 9 year old in the back yard pulling a 100# punching bag with a body harness and the coached the line all thru middle school football.If a kid has the heart and determination to work every dadgum day he will be successful and make his team successful.People said I pushed him.Never MADE him play nor workout it was in him from the go!

4 minutes ago, pujo said:

You guys should be MUCH better next year, to compete with the monsters ,you'll have to get some quality outside help.  You guys are one of the few who can actually do it.

We have a very good coach who can change the offense on the fly each week.He can keep us in alot of games with the talent we put on the field,but that FC and Peabody and Pitt right now have totally different style athletes than we have or get around here.Coaching will be a HUGE factor in a game like that and I like our staff when it comes to game management.

3 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Pujo my last one was 5'6 165 pound Freshman that was a outstanding Middle school player with great fundamentals,got to start on a "good" team as a Freshman at center until we had a better player transfer in a couple games in but he was the reserve lineman at all positions even as small as he was.Started full time as a Soph.By the time he Graduated 5'10 260 and an All State heck of a lineman.Its starts and finishes in the weight room.I coached him from 9 year old in the back yard pulling a 100# punching bag with a body harness and the coached the line all thru middle school football.If a kid has the heart and determination to work every dadgum day he will be successful and make his team successful.People said I pushed him.Never MADE him play nor workout it was in him from the go!

Just take want to, you either dream of being good or you do what it takes to make those dreams come true.  It really don't mean that much to alot of kids..

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

We have a very good coach who can change the offense on the fly each week.He can keep us in alot of games with the talent we put on the field,but that FC and Peabody and Pitt right now have totally different style athletes than we have or get around here.Coaching will be a HUGE factor in a game like that and I like our staff when it comes to game management.

Think you guys do better than most keeping people off balance. You've beat more talented team with scheming.