Hampton 2021

uknoit2

On 4/23/2021 at 8:31 AM, uknoit2 said:

History teaches us they can control where we go and where we don't. If we can buy and even sell food. If we can receive clean drinking water. If we can worship or not. The Romans did it 2000 years ago and it's well documented. If you didn't sacrifice to their god,  you rarely survived. Govt control has happened countless times before then and since. But let me say, I dont fear what any man can do to me. I dont worship them neither do I depend on them. 

What example since then and i'm with you if we take that shot then THEY can control us but if we don't THEY cant so how did they do that without the shot 2000 years ago

YOU guys better be careful what your writing on here THEY are probably watching you and you know their secrets.I think appvol is a government agent in charge of finding non compliants.THEY will be at your houses any day now. But i don't guess they can find you all until you are forced to take the shot.I would say the have you considered as a threat to national defense. BE CAREFULL

Well I can say I have had Cancer, 3 surgeries, chemo, radiation, the flu shot, Covid, the flu and the first Pfizer Covid vaccination in 2020. The 2nd came in January of 2021. I’m doomed lol. I can report however that impotency is not a side effect :mrgreen:

On 4/23/2021 at 8:23 AM, uknoit2 said:

That is a sad thot. I haven't seen that stat. Is that in this country alone? How does that compare to the total number of children deaths every year? 

I wish this country was as concerned about the number of murdered children still in the womb. That number is in the tens of millions. 

I looked up the stats on abortions it is the lowest amount per year since it became legal in 1973 under president Richard Nixon with last years total 862,000 still very high though but dosen't compare to deaths from unvaccinated diseases it would only take 1 month to eclipse the abortions in a year both are terrible however in my mind

25 minutes ago, allsportsmatter said:

I looked up the stats on abortions it is the lowest amount per year since it became legal in 1973 under president Richard Nixon with last years total 862,000 still very high though but dosen't compare to deaths from unvaccinated diseases it would only take 1 month to eclipse the abortions in a year both are terrible however in my mind

In NYC the rate of abortion exceeds the rate of births in certain ethnic groups now. 

4 hours ago, allsportsmatter said:

The number is down  because Covid slowed the abortion rate. Wasn't allowed to perform the murders...Oh they still wanted em and were protesting for the murders to be exempt from Covid restrictions...that's why the number is lower  

On 4/22/2021 at 7:13 PM, allsportsmatter said:

If you get the virus and take no precautions give it to someone else and they die would you feel the least bit responsible?

I could just choke the shat out of a man and sleep good.  Especially those who keep doggin the king about a shot that he will not take.  I've had to tell more than one that I'm not having the conversation ;)