Hampton 2021

uknoit2

On 4/2/2021 at 6:28 AM, THE KING said:

You ready for vaccine transports?  Every leftist politician should be executed by lethal injection.  My kind of lethal injection :grin:

I did not start this King i think YOU did right  here  on a sadder note i heard Daniel Miller is on a ventilator isn't she about the same age as you king very sad

4 minutes ago, allsportsmatter said:

I did not start this King i think YOU did right  here  on a sadder note i heard Daniel Miller is on a ventilator isn't she about the same age as you king very sad

You didn't have to respond. I wasn't addressing you.  And her name is Danielle Miller Gibbs.  She is very sick and needs all the prayers she can get.  I was worried about her when her husband had the virus because she has had a lot of health issues.  Allsportsmatter, let's just stop talking please.  If we're talking, we're not praying 

2 hours ago, THE KING said:

You didn't have to respond. I wasn't addressing you.  And her name is Danielle Miller Gibbs.  She is very sick and needs all the prayers she can get.  I was worried about her when her husband had the virus because she has had a lot of health issues.  Allsportsmatter, let's just stop talking please.  If we're talking, we're not praying 

agree

2 hours ago, allsportsmatter said:

How are Cloudlands offseason workouts going heard Zac is really working hard and doing a great job may be a very good team and can challenge Hampton this year

Think Cloudland will be a tough game for anyone on their schedule.