• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

uknoit2

Hampton 2021

On 4/30/2021 at 10:34 AM, THE KING said:

People used to give cloudland down the road for "recruiting"  from avery county.  Paul Laws, Eric Hicks, Averil Cooper, Allen Storie, Brandon Jones, and Keith Buchannun  are the only transfers I can think of.  Cooper was the only transfer when I played my 4 years and he was a lineman.  We had a 34-6 record from 91-94. 

I played on the team with Paul laws,Eric hicks,we also had Jonathan beam,Paul was told he was too small to play in the line for Avery,comes down to cloudland and gets offensive lineman of the yr,also Dean Hagie,Jamie Pritchard as well.a lot of times kids from a very are told they just don't fit or can't play a position

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2021 at 9:05 PM, IMDog said:

I played on the team with Paul laws,Eric hicks,we also had Jonathan beam,Paul was told he was too small to play in the line for Avery,comes down to cloudland and gets offensive lineman of the yr,also Dean Hagie,Jamie Pritchard as well.a lot of times kids from a very are told they just don't fit or can't play a position

Brandon Jones was our biggest grab :mrgreen:

13 hours ago, deputydog said:

True that!

We're playing the lady horns today for what would be the first district championship in school history.  We finished 11-2,  the best record the middle school has ever had.  Come on down and watch if you can

4 hours ago, THE KING said:

We're playing the lady horns today for what would be the first district championship in school history.  We finished 11-2,  the best record the middle school has ever had.  Come on down and watch if you can

The future is bright for the Lady Landers in softball...best of luck