Hampton 2021

uknoit2

35 minutes ago, harley04 said:

YOUR GONNA FEEL CRAPPY AFTER PLAYING THEM I KNOW WE DROPPED THEM KINDA GLAD, HAD THEM 14-0 AND THEY TOOK OVER LAST YEAR

No rest for the wicked I guess, We'll just take our beating and try to heal up for Johnson county.

On 7/26/2021 at 11:07 PM, pujo said:

No rest for the wicked I guess, We'll just take our beating and try to heal up for Johnson county.

PF has 3 scrimmages in next week or so. let you know what happens. they loss good players but this area is growing like crazy and they will be replaced. Off. is the question looking for new QB this year. thats always a ??????. :mrgreen:

3 hours ago, harley04 said:

PF has 3 scrimmages in next week or so. let you know what happens. they loss good players but this area is growing like crazy and they will be replaced. Off. is the question looking for new QB this year. thats always a ??????. :mrgreen:

Yeah ,let me know how they look. We should field a pretty solid team. At least we look the part.

1 hour ago, Tootie said:

Not too bad against a usually pretty good 5a team. 

PF 

On 7/28/2021 at 11:58 PM, pujo said:

Yeah ,let me know how they look. We should field a pretty solid team. At least we look the part.

PF looked good Heritage 1 first down, PF scored 4 times. Is Heritage 0-10 team time will tell.:mrgreen: