Hampton 2021

uknoit2

9 hours ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

Is Carter county having a jamboree this year? 

9 hours ago, pujo said:

No

Makes absolutely no sense to me at all!! 

Hate Lyons went down last night. He's a huge asset to this team....We got time for him to get healthy tho. Praying PT goes well 

2 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Hate Lyons went down last night. He's a huge asset to this team....We got time for him to get healthy tho. Praying PT goes well 

Yeah ,hate seeing kids get injured, heck of a player also. We'll for sure miss him and hope for a speedy recovery.

3 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

That stinks hopefully not to serious. Stinks to get hurt especially in a scrimmage. Hope he heals up quickly for you guys

37 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Guys, it's hotter than a spoon in hunter Bidens house.  Cland managed to spank the Longhorns up here last night.  I did not expect them to be that physically strong and athletic but dang if we ain't got some aggressive studs this year 

Cloudland will definitely surprise people ,pound for pound ,this may be the strongest team they've ever had. I call um the Transformers ,what was a bunch of little skinny kids are not so skinny . The weight room has been kind.

10 hours ago, THE KING said:

Guys, it's hotter than a spoon in hunter Bidens house.  Cland managed to spank the Longhorns up here last night.  I did not expect them to be that physically strong and athletic but dang if we ain't got some aggressive studs this year 

I told Benfield I expected a battle after seeing what he had. He tried to buffalo me of course. Can't buffalo a buffalo'r :wink: