Hampton 2021

uknoit2

14 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

I watched the PF and Grainger scrimmage,what little there was.If you all have as good or better team you will run PF off the field . Grainger not very good and PF lost some good players and these that filled spot not near as good.QB spot needs work!Don't know what Mr Harley saw.

QB is big ? this year. your right Def. not as good There beatable. If you win game 1 you will beat GP too we may have 35 players disappointing .  still running 4 wide we will see.:popcorneater:

I hope Pujo and Uknoit don't beat me up for taking over their thread. I watched us scrimmage NG the other day and I was not sure what to expect from HV this year. Ofcourse we all know NG struggles in FB but we looked pretty good I thought. The defense is more physical than last year's group although young in the secondary. The QB has some zip on the ball they should have started him last year IMO. I'm most pleased to see we have a bigger RB option for those tough 3 yard runs you gotta have. It's not a bad looking bunch I look forward to the season. We might be staring at the 3 spot but we got some punch back I think this year. 

14 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Sounds like could be a good year for both.This is the year for Cloudland to knock off a couple R2,teams after this year we should be coming on strong.

Agree ,biggest key for Cloudland is staying Healthy, 11 kids are going to play pretty much every down on both sides of the ball. They lose the Mother load after this season.

26 minutes ago, THE KING said:

They kept score.  It was 48-12.  I was shocked.  We've got some chiseled up muscle on this team. 

And thats after losing to JC last year, Never been around a team thats made this type strides in one year. This team has a chance of 10 and 0. Zac inherited a BEAST.