Transfers

lakecounty1968

11 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

I understand where you are coming from. However, we all know Milan and Peabody played with a few players that had transferred into their program. Here's the tough pill to swallow, no matter what the restrictions are, schools that are predominately dominant in football are going to find ways to bend the rules or find a loop hole. I do want what is best for the athlete and I do want to see them be successful, but I also want to see the TSSAA think about something different to prevent more transferring. The people that represent that schools that gets transfers coming in, will always say, "it happens everywhere."

Trenton’s transfers transferred 3 years ago!!!! And waited their turn!

15 hours ago, Bushog02 said:

The senior bunch for South Pittsburg went undefeated in football in middle school won all 3 years and baseball and also basketball too. That’s one reason everybody thought they would won the state when they got in high school and look what happened. Good bunch of kids but something didn’t click??

They didn’t win it 3 years in middle school football. Their 6th grade year Grundy won it and that senior class won want 5 games in high school ? Most transferred, Wingo ended up at Whitwell and I think a couple finished at Pitt. 

9 minutes ago, TN225 said:

They didn’t win it 3 years in middle school football. Their 6th grade year Grundy won it and that senior class won want 5 games in high school ? Most transferred, Wingo ended up at Whitwell and I think a couple finished at Pitt. 

Who was the sp qb in middle school? Sanders transferred down from Grundy in the 8th grade but I can't remember who their qb was. 

17 minutes ago, TN225 said:

My bad, I just know that senior bunch dominated middle school in every sports 

1 hour ago, TN225 said:

LRDAO.... Them jailhouse fellars inteviewed that Wingo man at their field house.  That Childress man got real mad about this mess. You think im joking but im not.