Transfers

lakecounty1968

Do the east teams like S Pitt and G Back really get the transfers we hear about or is it just over exaggeration ? It's strange to think how and why so many would transfer to hick towns" most us 1 and 2 A schools are exactly that". I guess last year I heard GBack had Murvilles kids that wanted to start now and didn't get to there,is that remotely true ? 

Edited by PeabodyPride

3 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Do the east teams like S Pitt and G Back really get the transfers we hear about or is it just over exaggeration ? It's strange to think how and why so many would transfer to hick towns" most us 1 and 2 A schools are exactly that". I guess last year I heard GBack had Murvilles kids that wanted to start now and didn't get to there,is that remotely true ? 

South Pitt can offer jobs and housing for the families that move in. If you looked at kids that have moved in, a majority of them rent from "boosters" of the program. 

Edited by TN225

8 minutes ago, TN225 said:

South Pitt can offer jobs and housing for the families that move in. If you looked at kids that have moved in, a majority of them rent from "boosters" of the program. 

Actually your wrong. Of the 4 that moved in, only 1 person rents from a former alumni. That’s all heresay and people wanting to talk about something they don’t know nothing about. One of the kids that started this year, mom is from here and has a house in town. He came back to live with his mom. But I will say this, Lodge is in a hiring stage right now and if you want a good job and a good community to live in you ought to check it out! 

Edited by Pirate1999

26 minutes ago, TN225 said:

Old Pirate says this is example of another Jasper Jailhouse High feller misrepresenting the truth or making excuses fer all the Earholings. Let’s put it to a test. TN225 give names of players who parents got jobs at Lodge. Keeping in mind they are hiring by the dozens. Time fer you to shut the pie hole or provide facts. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

33 minutes ago, TN225 said:

Dad Burnit, Old Pirate says yous told 2 lies in 1 post. Thanks 1999, OP only knowd about the Lodge lie. Leastways, TN225, yous has No credulity, best yous get another screen name now. This one is like a overflowing outhouse after a flood, mess everywhere!

Edited by OLD PIRATE

36 minutes ago, Pirate1999 said:

Actually your wrong. Of the 4 that moved in, only 1 person rents from a former alumni. That’s all heresay and people wanting to talk about something they don’t know nothing about. One of the kids that started this year, mom is from here and has a house in town. He came back to live with his mom. But I will say this, Lodge is in a hiring stage right now and if you want a good job and a good community to live in you ought to check it out! 

1999, Them there Jasper Jailhouse High fellers gots the Jailhouse theys can put folkes to work in. WI, folkes wouldn’t think a nary thing bout that neither. YepReconSo 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

59 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Yep, Greenbacks qb last year was from Murville.

59 minutes ago, Pirate1999 said:

1 hour ago, TN225 said:

44 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says this is example of another Jasper Jailhouse High feller misrepresenting the truth or making excuses fer all the Earholings. Let’s put it to a test. TN225 give names of players who parents got jobs at Lodge. Keeping in mind they are hiring by the dozens. Time fer you to shut the pie hole or provide facts. 

LRDAO.... You jailhouse fellars done got OP back out and in the jock this morning.  Dad burnit the skillet slinger done called Wendy again needing help rangling OP back down to the cave for rest.  He supposed to  be resting with this covid-19 mess.  We gonna have to do him like powerp and take his computer away. You think im joking but im not. 

33 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

1999, Them there Jasper Jailhouse High fellers gots the Jailhouse theys can put folkes to work in. WI, folkes wouldn’t think a nary thing bout that neither. YepReconSo 

LRDAO....OP that durn jailhouse has put a few of them jasper jailhouse coaches to work.  You knowd I aint joking either. 

2 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Carnes Started at Maryville in a 2 QB rotation,he was the only Maryville kid.Coach wasnt gonna change that his SR year.He actually had the best numbers of both QBs.GB is not a "hick" town.We are 17 miles from Maryville,Alcoa,William Blount and Heritage.Just had a brand new school built in 2014 and all facilities updated in the last 5 years.Since 1985 GB has had about a 70% win percentage.Carnes made us better no doubt.

Edited by orngnblk

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

Carnes Started at Maryville in a 2 QB rotation.Coach wasnt gonna change that his SR year.He actually had the best numbers of both QBs.GB is not a "hick" town.We are 17 miles from Maryville,Alcoa,William Blount and Heritage.Just had a brand new school built in 2014 and all facilities updated in the last 5 years.Since 1985 GB has had about a 70% win percentage.Carnes made us better no doubt.

Gotcha,so the next question is do you really believe as a whole the transfers make you better or more depedant on the next transfer? Seems like it would be harder to develop the commitment in the youth if they know so kid  could get pissed in Alcoa or Murville them move to ur area and them lose a spot ! Had no idea y'all was that close to such dominate programs either.

8 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Gotcha,so the next question is do you really believe as a whole the transfers make you better or more depedant on the next transfer? Seems like it would be harder to develop the commitment in the youth if they know so kid  could get pissed in Alcoa or Murville them move to ur area and them lose a spot ! Had no idea y'all was that close to such dominate programs either.

Our youth programs are very good.7th grade just won the Blount County Chzmpionship,beat both Maryville teams.One of our younger ones won their league also.This Freshman class this year has 19 kids who also won the Blount league last year.One thing about our kids is THEY all play who have the talent to play and can protect themselves.We actually had a RB playing QB when Carnes came and during the Competition he asked to be moved back to his original position because we had a better chance to win with Carnes at QB.Our coaching staff makes them ALL compete it's not just handed over!I GURANTEE that.We will play any kid that has the talent so it's not like SP who have soo much they cant get on the field.We have typically 35 to 45 kids and rotate around 14 to 16.With this Freshman class they all can play and do,its fun watching these young kids mature thru a season like we had.So your question do they worry??Not at all cause they will play if they can.We had one kid come in from Alcoa a couple years ago and he didnt get to play that much because we had a couple backs that were just better than him.