Trenton Peabody 2021

PeabodyPride

16 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Yeah you are thinking of Shepherd or Baskerville at defensive ends. Baskerville led the team in tackles and sacks. Teams started double teaming him toward the end of the year to slow him down. Both juniors 

Seen y’all once live this year. Baskerville a man. Want to show kids how to tackle, show em his highlights. Text book tackles! I could pick me out a team off Peabody ‘s sidelines

8 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

Seen y’all once live this year. Baskerville a man. Want to show kids how to tackle, show em his highlights. Text book tackles! I could pick me out a team off Peabody ‘s sidelines

Yes sir,we appreciate that compliment,it's all in development sir ! We have figured out the formula and now we just duplicate the recipe year in year out !!!

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I don’t know if y’all saw Alcoa’s line or not. But they were unbelievable. Two of their  O linemen were a combined  12ft 11in and 630lbs and have offers to a TON of major D1 schools. There was nothing that could be done with their lines on either side of ball. 

That was a great recruiting class in Blount County

On 12/8/2020 at 3:17 PM, Tide21 said:

He isn’t 230 pounds and peabody isn’t scared. :roflolk: in all reality Huntingdon game means nothing. Your coach didn’t run him much this year why would he next year 

Anytime the Mustangs and the Tide play it means a lot. The game isn't just about seeding and play-offs, it's about playing a game against a rival that your dad and granddad played against. Both programs have a lot of pride and should relish just getting getting to play in a game like this. I expect to see leave it all on the field type game out of both teams. I'm an old guy that's witnessed a bunch of great Huntingdon Trenton games. This game means a lot to me and most old fans like me.