Trenton Peabody 2021

PeabodyPride

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

I saw that clip too. He is a big boy 

One of many, we do lose some senior leadership but actually don’t lose any size l, Milan looks like a college line this year , tall task for game one but time will tell !

Edited by PeabodyPride

Just now, FridayMainEvent said:

Coach Jacobs messaged me a couple of days ago and officially invited us to do our week one show at this game!  As of now, barring something weird, Lee and I will be at the season opener for these two teams bringing you the Friday Main Event LIVE!

That’s awesome hopefully I get to go to the game 

1 minute ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Coach Jacobs messaged me a couple of days ago and officially invited us to do our week one show at this game!  As of now, barring something weird, Lee and I will be at the season opener for these two teams bringing you the Friday Main Event LIVE!

That will be a great way to start the season. This is a BIG time rivalry game and both teams are gonna be stout this season. Hopefully Covid allows regular attendance for fans at this game. Will be standing room only. 

1 hour ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Hopefully this Jacobs man will beat the tar out of this Diffie mans team.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You will. We are big under dogs. 

LRDAO.... Let me ask you two questions big purple bowel movement? Did that Diffie man jump up to 4a to get away from that Rankin man? And why is you 4a school playing this Jacobs man that is a 1a school? I garuntee if you are big under dogs to a 1a school you cant win a championship.  You think im joking but im not.