Trenton Peabody 2021

PeabodyPride

3 minutes ago, WestTNFootball100 said:

If you think Milan can lose (in the fashion like they did last year and the year before) you’re crazy. Those East TN teams will eat them alive 

Trenton is Trenton. They are a special team and I and the Milan players and coaches have nothing but the upmost respect for them. We are not worried about Trenton, East TN teams or anyone else right now. We will let everyone else talk about that. The team is focused on getting better every day and that’s it. Everyone else can do the talking. 

17 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Trenton is Trenton. They are a special team and I and the Milan players and coaches have nothing but the upmost respect for them. We are not worried about Trenton, East TN teams or anyone else right now. We will let everyone else talk about that. The team is focused on getting better every day and that’s it. Everyone else can do the talking. 

I can second this post ! Pls understand since 2014 Trenton Peabody has ad close to 60!or more kids on our sideline, the last 4 years habe started very few guys both ways, we have fielded teams that could beat anyone in 3 A not named Alcoa and would make a run in 4 A , we won’t have the depth this year but return real Men in multiple positions, if anyone in any classification thinks they coulda handled Peabodys OL and Dline for 4 Quarters they are mistaken ! 

2 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I can second this post ! Pls understand since 2014 Trenton Peabody has ad close to 60!or more kids on our sideline, the last 4 years habe started very few guys both ways, we have fielded teams that could beat anyone in 3 A not named Alcoa and would make a run in 4 A , we won’t have the depth this year but return real Men in multiple positions, if anyone in any classification thinks they coulda handled Peabodys OL and Dline for 4 Quarters they are mistaken ! 

Any classification? Let’s not get crazy 

10 minutes ago, WestTNFootball100 said:

Any classification? Let’s not get crazy 

Knowing Pride I believe he made the obvious assumption of not 6A but didn’t state it as such. But let’s talk about the other classes for a moment. In my opinion Peabody was the best team in West TN last year in any class. (Whitehaven and Shelby Co didn’t play so I’m not including them). They were better than any team in 1A-3A. They were a much better team than Haywood who repped the West in 4A. Henry Co gave Summit a good game in the 5A semis and I think Peabody could have beaten them. There is no shame in any team losing to Peabody. IF Milan losses to them again this year it will be ok. Peabody is elite. It is what it is. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Knowing Pride I he made the obvious assumption of not 6A but didn’t state it as such. But let’s talk about the other classes for a moment. In my opinion Peabody was the best team in West TN last year in any class. (Whitehaven and Shelby Co didn’t play so I’m not including them). They were better than any team in 1A-3A. They were a much better team than Haywood who repped the West in 4A. Henry Co gave Summit a good game in the 5A semis and I think Peabody could have beaten them. There is no shame in any team losing to Peabody. IF Milan losses to them again this year it will be ok. Peabody is elite. It is what it is. 

LRDAO.... If you fellars lose too that Jacobs man you going to run from them like you did that Rankin man? Asking for OP.

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Knowing Pride I believe he made the obvious assumption of not 6A but didn’t state it as such. But let’s talk about the other classes for a moment. In my opinion Peabody was the best team in West TN last year in any class. (Whitehaven and Shelby Co didn’t play so I’m not including them). They were better than any team in 1A-3A. They were a much better team than Haywood who repped the West in 4A. Henry Co gave Summit a good game in the 5A semis and I think Peabody could have beaten them. There is no shame in any team losing to Peabody. IF Milan losses to them again this year it will be ok. Peabody is elite. It is what it is. 

I see no lies

26 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I did because I don’t even think of 6 A being from West Tn cause we aren’t often if ever competing for Gold Balls ! Oakland was 30 lineman deep so yep reckon so

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

It’s not worth it Regis. I think what you said is funny lol. But there is no intelligent life there. Ain’t worth the time bro. 

LRDAO.... Now bowel excrement dont run home mad.  I aint ready for you to throw the towel in just yet.  At least wait until we meet up and I slap the stupid out of you with my thermos and Murphy Fair book.  You think im joking but im not.