Trenton Peabody 2021

PeabodyPride

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... Now bowel excrement dont run home mad.  I aint ready for you to throw the towel in just yet.  At least wait until we meet up and I slap the stupid out of you with my thermos and Murphy Fair book.  You think im joking but im not. 

Dad Burnit RD, Old Pirate says yous done got a tad of that dumb virus. Best yous see the doc, cause ain’t No nary amount of slapping will get rid of stupid! Leastways fellers can appreciate the attempt at good intentions. YepReconSo 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I may have to go back and watch the live stream later. I’m coaching the team so I won’t  be able to watch live. 

LRDAO... Let me ask you a question. Does your administrator no you on this board all day and not teaching and coaching? What kind of mess is this? 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... Let me ask you a question. Does your administrator no you on this board all day and not teaching and coaching? What kind of mess is this? 

Now Roy I stay outta oh and BPMs fuedin, mostly because It is to funny to  try to make peace between y’all, but I do know BPM outside off Coach T so I will say this, some of us know who you are and wouldn’t put you on blast for the same ! That being said I am hoping and praying we make it to the Gold Ball Fued and get to meet up with all y’all pirate fellas ! Hoping the Power Ps dominate 1A this year ! 

12 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Now Roy I stay outta oh and BPMs fuedin, mostly because It is to funny to  try to make peace between y’all, but I do know BPM outside off Coach T so I will say this, some of us know who you are and wouldn’t put you on blast for the same ! That being said I am hoping and praying we make it to the Gold Ball Fued and get to meet up with all y’all pirate fellas ! Hoping the Power Ps dominate 1A this year ! 

LRDAO..  Ole RD done told you coach t fellars I aint  no durn coach.  Grider wouldnt even let  me work in his concession stand.  Thats why I slip in that tower mans back door.  Anyways you fellars take it easy on the rest of us.  Good luck fellow P guys.  You think im joking but im not. 

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO..  Ole RD done told you coach t fellars I aint  no durn coach.  Grider wouldnt even let  me work in his concession stand.  Thats why I slip in that tower mans back door.  Anyways you fellars take it easy on the rest of us.  Good luck fellow P guys.  You think im joking but im not. 

Well help  my time, OP says that Real Dumb virus done got pert near all round these here threads. This mess went got OP a trying to figure this HEEP of mess out. Figure is jest one answer here, that durn virus done got a way of traveling thru these here keyboard buttons. That Peabody feller done went & caught it. Easy to sees OP ed-you-Kate-shun ain’t reach this feller neither. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

12 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Well help  my time, OP says that Real Dumb virus done got pert near all round these here threads. This mess went got OP a trying to figure this HEEP of mess out. Figure is jest one answer here, that durn virus done got a way of traveling thru these here keyboard buttons. That Peabody feller done went & caught it. Easy to sees OP ed-you-Kate-shun ain’t reach this feller neither. 

What in the world are you talking about ?