Trenton Peabody 2021

PeabodyPride

Just now, PeabodyPride said:
24 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

What in the world are you talking about ? Well I was at the Taco stand and they told me they was out of Huggies and People Go In The water Sharks in the Water cause Do you like Pina Coladas ? 
can someone get me my meds pls ?!

There I fixed what you was really thinking @Tide21 mwahahahahahaahahah

53 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Yep it is for sure off the rails ! I would try to get it back on but it ain’t gonna happen

So what about the O line. Any returners from last year? They were some kind of a unit. Team within a team for sure. I was wondering about the big D lineman that got injured last year. I’m sure he’s back along with my favorite player Mr. Baskerville.

10 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

So what about the O line. Any returners from last year? They were some kind of a unit. Team within a team for sure. I was wondering about the big D lineman that got injured last year. I’m sure he’s back along with my favorite player Mr. Baskerville.

Meadows Whiiten and Burns from the O line Whitten played some but not every snap ! Mr Baskerville is a absolute beast and amazing young man at that ! Shepherd will be a handful from his D E position and Burkett at MLB is a beast ! 

22 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

Meadows on the oline returns he is 6’5 290 . We lost the center and 2 tackles. I think the tight ends return  Baskerville and Shepard the defensive ends return Shepard is 6’4 240 maybe bigger now. Burkett the middle linebacker returns he is a stud and will be a junior. Khalik and Malik  the ganaway brothers return. The kee brothers returns they are both around 6’3 6’4 receivers. There is lots of talent in the sophomore class the wreaked havoc as 8th graders and freshman. I figure we will see lots of juniors starting this coming season. As for wool fork the dt some say he will play some say he won’t. 

13 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Meadows Whiiten and Burns from the O line Whitten played some but not every snap ! Mr Baskerville is a absolute beast and amazing young man at that ! Shepherd will be a handful from his D E position and Burkett at MLB is a beast ! 

2 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Meadows on the oline returns he is 6’5 290 . We lost the center and 2 tackles. I think the tight ends return  Baskerville and Shepard the defensive ends return Shepard is 6’4 240 maybe bigger now. Burkett the middle linebacker returns he is a stud and will be a junior. Khalik and Malik  the ganaway brothers return. The kee brothers returns they are both around 6’3 6’4 receivers. There is lots of talent in the sophomore class the wreaked havoc as 8th graders and freshman. I figure we will see lots of juniors starting this coming season. As for wool fork the dt some say he will play some say he won’t. 

Trentons size worries me. I think Milan will be much smaller in the trenches than Peabody. I worry we won’t be able to overcome the size difference. 

51 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I said that Tide21 didn’t 

Figure that jest proves Old Pirate’s point! It ain’t a nary bit right accusing a feller fer of being a feller he ain’t neither! That Milan feller and a HEEP of his pocket pool playing Fellers need to free up hands open then dad Burnit ears and take notes. Theys been told & told & told RD ain’t The Captain or a nary other coach.