Trenton Peabody 2021

PeabodyPride

14 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Peabody wasn’t going to memphis. We have had to pay memphis schools to play us at home for several years now to finish out the schedule. The drop down solved it. As far as 1a being tougher at the top I’m not sure about that. I think meigs may be better than Fayetteville. Meigs handled south Pitt. I watched that game twice and I watched the south Pitt Fayetteville game also 

I agree with you.  However I can tell you we won’t be the same predictable SP that played Meigs and Fayetteville last season.  I just hope we make it to the big dance to have a chance to compete with you guys.  

1 hour ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I agree with you.  However I can tell you we won’t be the same predictable SP that played Meigs and Fayetteville last season.  I just hope we make it to the big dance to have a chance to compete with you guys.  

We have to get there first. We have a long road ahead of us. Honestly I didn’t see you guys being  predictable as meigs. It just looked like they dominated the line of scrimmage with line play 

Edited by Tide21

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

Peabody wasn’t going to memphis. We have had to pay memphis schools to play us at home for several years now to finish out the schedule. The drop down solved it. As far as 1a being tougher at the top I’m not sure about that. I think meigs may be better than Fayetteville. Meigs handled south Pitt. I watched that game twice and I watched the south Pitt Fayetteville game also 

Regardless there's more places to find a football game than Memphis. 1A is definitely better than 2A this year at the top. 

5 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Absolutely but I can only speak for Peabody we got shot down trying to find games constantly !! I don’t think that is the reason we dropped ,nor do I think that’s the reason Westview Dburg and so on took us on the schedule either ! I will catch flack for this but IMO schools thought we was losing our entire line on O and D, just didn’t realize our rotation includes a lot of young men still on this team ! Yes we will need some young bucks to fill holes but let’s not forget who these hoss linemen got smashed in the mouth by during practice for the last 2 years !  

I have no doubt y'all had trouble filling a schedule. But teams can make it hard on themselves by only looking for games in certain places. 

2 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

I have no doubt y'all had trouble filling a schedule. But teams can make it hard on themselves by only looking for games in certain places. 

I agree but our turn downs last year where no slouches in the last two season I know Huntington as well as Henry county shot us the big no ty to name a couple ! But these matchups in tenn seem to be more about coaches relationships with other coaches or lack there of ! We only got the SS Jackson match up from a internal connection !  

8 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

It’s harder than you think. 5 home games 5 away games. You don’t want to schedule people to might play in playoffs and it’s not like 2a/1a team wants to play all 4a to 6a teams out of region and then you want to schedule rivalry games also 

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

We have to get there first. We have a long road ahead of us. Honestly I didn’t see you guys being  predictable as meigs. It just looked like they dominated the line of scrimmage with line play 

We just didn’t give ourselves a plan B or plan C.  We gotta get there too.  Good luck to both of us

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

We just didn’t give ourselves a plan B or plan C.  We gotta get there too.  Good luck to both of us

Thanks.  What would have been plan b or c  do you think ?  It’s been a while since I’ve watched the game. I just remember meigs line being the difference  

47 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Thanks.  What would have been plan b or c  do you think ?  It’s been a while since I’ve watched the game. I just remember meigs line being the difference  

A tight wingt would have been better IMO.  In both our losses.  I’m not the only fan who thought that.  More passing across the middle instead of across the wide side of the field to an out receiver.  RPO’s would have been more efficient.  

8 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

A tight wingt would have been better IMO.  In both our losses.  I’m not the only fan who thought that.  More passing across the middle instead of across the wide side of the field to an out receiver.  RPO’s would have been more efficient.  

Wait what was y’all running under Grider the Huntingdung Delight ? I am confused!!

18 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

I agree but our turn downs last year where no slouches in the last two season I know Huntington as well as Henry county shot us the big no ty to name a couple ! But these matchups in tenn seem to be more about coaches relationships with other coaches or lack there of ! We only got the SS Jackson match up from a internal connection !  

I will agree there does seem to be a big of a good ole boy system when it comes to that.