Trenton Peabody 2021

PeabodyPride

On 7/14/2021 at 11:20 AM, Overland said:

Peabody could have a QB controversy brewing. That backup looks really good. Is the starter more athletic or mobile? 

Ah, if the McKenzie game in the playoffs never happened..maybe? But Driggers proved that game he has the most important qualities you look for in a QB...at the biggest moment. 

Edited by WarEagleCartman

On 7/15/2021 at 9:55 AM, PeabodyPride said:

Rough day for the Tide Haywood rock us .

We had a slow start but picked up momentum later.  We faired well for 1A vs 4A.  I believe in a fully padded game Peabody could win or give them fits trying.  I did say could not would.  Haywood will make lots of noise this year.  If they have lineman to go along with their skill kids, they may get to Chattanooga.  But I'm sure Milan will have their say.

On 7/16/2021 at 9:31 PM, Igotthis said:

We had a slow start but picked up momentum later.  We faired well for 1A vs 4A.  I believe in a fully padded game Peabody could win or give them fits trying.  I did say could not would.  Haywood will make lots of noise this year.  If they have lineman to go along with their skill kids, they may get to Chattanooga.  But I'm sure Milan will have their say.

There's  another 1A team that will face the mighty Tomcats.

Looks like LC is going to put Tink,a very tall athletic receiver to tight end.Im assumming to open the field up with him underneath but has the speed to score anytime.Also helps preseason all state Clay  at receiver I imagine and gives newcomer Bobby May's and others to show their talents.Also see LC starts 3 players about 6 4 ,over 300 lbs and several about 260.SO they should match up well with just about anyone.And as far as all state,Clay was named.I actually thought Tink wS best receiver last year.And all state or not.Id put Day Day against any of them and think qb ,Ceasars will show he's all state material also.

Edited by mrbigster

3 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Looks like LC is going to put Tink,a very tall athletic receiver to tight end.Im assumming to open the field up with him underneath but has the speed to score anytime.Also helps preseason all state Clay  at receiver I imagine and gives newcomer Bobby May's and others to show their talents.Also see LC starts 3 players about 6 4 ,over 300 lbs and several about 260.SO they should match up well with just about anyone.And as far as all state,Clay was named.I actually thought Tink wS best receiver last year.And all state or not.Id put Day Day against any of them and think qb ,Ceasars will show he's all state material also.

Started to put my text on LC thread but more people will read it on Trentons thread.

On 7/16/2021 at 9:31 PM, Igotthis said:

If you gotta ask if Haywood has linemen to go with their skill players you’ve never seen them play. They are built different some of the biggest kids I’ve ever seen. 

• Like 1