Trenton Peabody 2021

PeabodyPride

Never to early to talk Tide Football !!

Losing a lot of hoss players on the line ,that being said have several that will be seniors next year that will be amazing,lots of big ole boys that can be ballers tmare very young as well. We lose a hard-nose high football IQ senior class but return a ton of underclassmen. Burkett will step into a even bigger role the next two years and he is ready and able imo. I think Peabody shocked Tenn. when the "huge" drop off in this team didn't materialize,well it won't next year either,Tide Nation will be ready for another season and with a schedule like we have we will be battle tested come playoffs !!

17 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Never to early to talk Tide Football !!

Losing a lot of hoss players on the line ,that being said have several that will be seniors next year that will be amazing,lots of big ole boys that can be ballers tmare very young as well. We lose a hard-nose high football IQ senior class but return a ton of underclassmen. Burkett will step into a even bigger role the next two years and he is ready and able imo. I think Peabody shocked Tenn. when the "huge" drop off in this team didn't materialize,well it won't next year either,Tide Nation will be ready for another season and with a schedule like we have we will be battle tested come playoffs !!

255 days Pride. Your officially on the clock..... :)

23 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You mean Milan is on the clock, right! They want what we have. They are the has been, we are the now and future. We will be fine up front, what people don't realize is that our second string lineman would have started at most any other high schools around. Remember those lineman that will be lining up next year practiced against those monsters everyday in practice and it made them better. Both the seniors of this year and the lineman of next year. Football is not a game that you can just turn it on and be extremely physical, the practices this year for the Tide were a sight to see up front. The seniors of this year did not take it easy on the future tidemen as they want them to continue the tradition that has been set.

38 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

there were some real big boys on the sideline this year. Driggers will be a junior and khalik and Malik will be seniors. Baskerville our leading tackler will be a senior shepherd will be a senior. Burkett will be a junior mlb/rb. Most players will have 1-2 years starting experience. 

the only clock that’s ticking is Milan’s :razz:

47 minutes ago, WestTNFootball100 said:

Milan’s clock ran out back in 2012 when the Tide Turned! 

It all depends on how good of a recruiting season Milan has this spring and summer. LOL!  I am sure that they will be hyped up like they are the second coming this summer and that the Tide will have no chance. But, we will do what we have done recently and get back to work and work our tails off this offseason. Let's enjoy the victory for a few more days, and then it will be back to work as we will have a new group of tidemen that will want to leave their mark on Peabody Football.

9 minutes ago, thunderbolts said:

It all depends on how good of a recruiting season Milan has this spring and summer. LOL!  I am sure that they will be hyped up like they are the second coming this summer and that the Tide will have no chance. But, we will do what we have done recently and get back to work and work our tails off this offseason. Let's enjoy the victory for a few more days, and then it will be back to work as we will have a new group of tidemen that will want to leave their mark on Peabody Football.

LRDAO..... You Power P fellars out in west Tennessee knowd about big purple bowel movement busing them Jackson boys to Milan?  That Childress man is watching. I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

2 hours ago, thunderbolts said:

You mean Milan is on the clock, right! They want what we have. They are the has been, we are the now and future. We will be fine up front, what people don't realize is that our second string lineman would have started at most any other high schools around. Remember those lineman that will be lining up next year practiced against those monsters everyday in practice and it made them better. Both the seniors of this year and the lineman of next year. Football is not a game that you can just turn it on and be extremely physical, the practices this year for the Tide were a sight to see up front. The seniors of this year did not take it easy on the future tidemen as they want them to continue the tradition that has been set.

Has been huh? Recruiting season??  Did that make you feel better?  I mention your on the clock and you start hurling insults. Lol. Your too easy to troll. You shouldn’t take the bait. I think most of the regular Peabody posters on here know I have all the respect in the world for Peabody and cheer for them when we don’t play them.  In fact I know several of the players and coaches personally. They are all very humble and gracious people. You should try it some time. 

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

there were some real big boys on the sideline this year. Driggers will be a junior and khalik and Malik will be seniors. Baskerville our leading tackler will be a senior shepherd will be a senior. Burkett will be a junior mlb/rb. Most players will have 1-2 years starting experience. 

the only clock that’s ticking is Milan’s :razz:

I have no doubt you guys will have a fine team next year. And you may well be right our clock may be the one ticking. We shall see. 

2 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I have no doubt you guys will have a fine team next year. And you may well be right our clock may be the one ticking. We shall see. 

Gonna be a great game,Milan will still have Ant but will graduate alot of talent at the running back position,Peabody beat Milan with a stud line the last 4 years and that will be a question mark for us for the first time in a long time ! Willfork coming back is a nightmare for all offenses we face next year though!!!!! Is it week 1 yet ?????????