Trenton Peabody 2021

PeabodyPride

10 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

No we cannot ! Line looks to be as good or better from what I have seen and know! But hey I am crazy every year and just “disrespecting” other supposed contenders when I point out our obvious advantages! When will they learn ? One game at a time though ! We have a harder schedule than I can remember in 10 plus years ! 

I know there were some real big boys on the sideline. Driggers will be improved and we return our best receivers. Khalik will be back running the ball. I can’t wait to see how it all comes together 

• 4 weeks later...

Golden Tide Fortball looks primed for four in a row folks ! Indoor practice facility is being polished and spit shined as I type, I find it amazing that our young TideMen stay humble and hungry after all the accomplishments my self, as usual the Ganaway twins are putting in work and each have put on a good 15 pounds of muscle ,Khalil looks to be a bit faster and has really worked more on his cuts and seeing the hole before it’s all the way open. O line looks to be just as nasty “!I know I know there’s gonna be a drop off “ that quote never gets old and oh yeah the players use it for motivation ! D line will be talented and D ends and linebackers will again be next level type players ! Sam’s really works on pocket prescence and his eyes down field as well ! TideNation I cannot wait to watch these young  ballers hit the field , I don’t know that the streak of wins continues as we face a senior loaded Milan game one and teams like Dburg a four A stud but time will tell ! When all the dust settles I might not be a doctor but I will be staying at the Holiday Inn Chattanooga come December !!!!!!!

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE 

WE WANT FOUR 

• 2 weeks later...

Almost time for the Black N Gold game TideNation ! Wow is all I can say about the work the Tidemen are putting in, the young Bucs are pushing hard to get on that field Friday nights ! Really don’t know how 1 A will defend us honestly, Four recievers with speed and hands all 6’3 to 6’5 ! Ganaway has gained a solid 15 lbs of muscle and remember “we gon arm tackle him” didn’t work out last year a year younger ! The lines look to be a avg across at 6’1 to 6’5 and eight around 280 ish and freakin athletes!  D ends will be a year older in Baskerville and Shepard” God help 1A” most definitely will have a lot of guys playing both wyd this year with what we lost so time will tell! Let be honest we could easily drop two of our first Four with the gauntlet of a schedule but will be in the hunt for 4 Gold Balls in a row! 

13 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Almost time for the Black N Gold game TideNation ! Wow is all I can say about the work the Tidemen are putting in, the young Bucs are pushing hard to get on that field Friday nights ! Really don’t know how 1 A will defend us honestly, Four recievers with speed and hands all 6’3 to 6’5 ! Ganaway has gained a solid 15 lbs of muscle and remember “we gon arm tackle him” didn’t work out last year a year younger ! The lines look to be a avg across at 6’1 to 6’5 and eight around 280 ish and freakin athletes!  D ends will be a year older in Baskerville and Shepard” God help 1A” most definitely will have a lot of guys playing both wyd this year with what we lost so time will tell! Let be honest we could easily drop two of our first Four with the gauntlet of a schedule but will be in the hunt for 4 Gold Balls in a row! 

I saw some video of Connor Meadows putting in work. You boys are going to be tough. You will be the favorite in every game you play and rightfully so. 

7 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I saw some video of Connor Meadows putting in work. You boys are going to be tough. You will be the favorite in every game you play and rightfully so. 

Yep a lot of the questions you and me was asking about this team are getting answered daily on the O and D line !

4 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

I hope we keep the streak alive. Baskerville and Shepard should wreak havoc on defense along with Burkett. I’m wondering if we will see Burkett on offense this year a little more.