Trenton Peabody 2021

PeabodyPride

14 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... Let me ask you two questions big purple bowel movement? Did that Diffie man jump up to 4a to get away from that Rankin man? And why is you 4a school playing this Jacobs man that is a 1a school? I garuntee if you are big under dogs to a 1a school you cant win a championship.  You think im joking but im not. 

They have more athletes and will be senior loaded ,they are most definitely the favorite but they will know Trenton was there and laid  the wood for four quarters ! Milan has 6’6 300 pound linemen and burners everywhere this year ! On a honest note Milan has to have this game Trenton has won 4 in a row in this rivalry so the Dawgs are due and are the better team on paper by far !

Edited by PeabodyPride

6 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Coach Jacobs messaged me a couple of days ago and officially invited us to do our week one show at this game!  As of now, barring something weird, Lee and I will be at the season opener for these two teams bringing you the Friday Main Event LIVE!

Roll tide! Sounds like August got a little better. 

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

They have more athletes and will be senior loaded ,they are most definitely the favorite but they will know Trenton was there and laid  the wood for four quarters ! Milan has 6’6 300 pound linemen and burners everywhere this year ! On a honest note Milan has to have this game Trenton has won 4 in a row in this rivalry so the Dawgs are due and are the better team on paper by far !

Does Milan want to win this game? Of course. Do we have to have it?  Nah. We lost last year and ended up just fine. We just need to keep working and keep getting better win or lose. Now Peabody on the other hand they got all the pressure. 37 game win streak on the line. Cant have the streak break in front of the home crowd to a team you have been dominating lately and are favored to beat again.  3 straight state titles and the hands down favorite to win a 4th in a row. I’d say Peabody has to have this one. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

23 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Does Milan want to win this game? Of course. Do we have to have it?  Nah. We lost last year and ended up just fine. We just need to keep working and keep getting better win or lose. Now Peabody on the other hand they got all the pressure. 37 game win streak on the line. Cant have the streak break in front of the home crowd to a team you have been dominating lately and are favored to beat again.  3 straight state titles and the hands down favorite to win a 4th in a row. I’d say Peabody has to have this one. 

LRDAO... You ought to be embarrassed getting ear holed on a yearly basis when your a durn 4a school against this Jacobs man that is a 1a school.  You think im joking but im not. 

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

We definitely don’t have to have the win. It isn’t a region game and if we lose we could still win state. Does Peabody want to win ? Absolutely   Does clip board need to win ? Yes, I’m sure the pressure is on 

15 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Nah. No pressure on Diffee. The town loves and supports him. 

There is definitely pressure on Diffee. No one in Milan likes losing to trenton.  It obvious after we win I’ve seen the sad faces and quick departure from the stadium. IF Milan wins this year they will act like they won state 

5 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

There is definitely pressure on Diffee. No one in Milan likes losing to trenton.  It obvious after we win I’ve seen the sad faces and quick departure from the stadium. IF Milan wins this year they will act like they won state 

Culture is different now. Team has its sights on things much further than 10 mins down the road. It’s almost like you want there to be pressure on him. Almost like you are reaching.....

7 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

So let’s use your own logic.  Say we don’t like losing to Trenton and that puts pressure on Diffee. He lost last year and the whole town loves him. Don’t make sense going by what you said. 

12 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

So let’s use your own logic.  Say we don’t like losing to Trenton and that puts pressure on Diffee. He lost last year and the whole town loves him. Don’t make sense going by what you said. 

The crowd split quick and was very quiet in the second half. I know plenty of people in Milan. The fans in Milan hate losing to Trenton. They shut the lights out on us after the Kendal Harper Hail Mary :roflolk: Don’t tell me the people in Milan don’t care whether they beat Trenton or not. 

5 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

The crowd split quick and was very quiet in the second half. I know plenty of people in Milan. The fans in Milan hate losing to Trenton. They shut the lights out on us after the Kendal Harper Hail Mary :roflolk: Don’t tell me the people in Milan don’t care whether they beat Trenton or not. 

Now you’re changing up what I said. Yes they mind losing to Trenton. It’s a rivalry so of course they don’t like it. But there is absolutely no pressure on the couch the town loves him and appreciates what he is doing.I’m about as close to the coach, town and the school system as you can get. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE